Kansas City area members

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
semi will be in town to pick up the trailer he bought from BigBsBusa, Thursday night. Since we were unable to get together this past weekend due to the KU game, who would be able to meet for dinner at 8:00 PM Thursday at Famous Daves BBQ by the Kansas Speedway? I know this is short notice but this may be our last chance to say goodby to Ken as he is moving next week. Please post up if you can make it or not. Thanks, Hal

That will work with me Hal. You set it up and I will be there!!
thumb_up.gif

Hmmm, let me check my schedule and see?

Yeah, I think I can make it.
laugh.gif

hey, it just happens that i will be in town that night so i'll stop by too if that is ok
laugh.gif
i'm looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting others for the first time
thumb_up.gif

Wish I could guys, but my girls have their Spring Musical Thursday nite. Would love to be there with ya'll.

Hal - do you need me to call in your order?
laugh.gif

I will try to make it. Still have some things to get done after semi picks up the trailer. He should be here shortly depending on how the weather treated him. Talked to him a couple hours ago and he was near Columbia, MO.

Hal , Semi , & Ken , It was nice to be able to sit down and talk with you guys again, Good eats to. Semi , Take it easy Bro and I will see you and the better half at the MNG in Arkansas.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for coming out Bob. I had a great time even though it was a mini meet n greet!
ThumbsUp.gif

Sorry I couldn't be there guys. Semi - shoot me a PM if you're still wanting to try for lunch tomorrow!

thanks for coming out guys, it was great to see all of you again...next time we need to be on the bikes instead of all in our cages
beerchug.gif
here's a fuzzy pic of the busa-less .org rides
laugh.gif

IMG_2002__Large_.JPG

Definitely nice seeing you all. Here's the obligatory group shot: Hal (GSXcite), me, Bob (NINJA KILLER), and Colen (semi).

semi_in_town___1.jpg

Well, semi beat me to it, but you get the idea. A good time was had.

Hal , My wife told me her ears were burning so she knows I was talking about her!! UH OH !!!
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif

Back