Kansas City members

i hope that everybody that plans on doing this is preregistering somewhere...the last time we did it the regstration line for that day was crazy....I plan on going to worths on sat to register if anybody wants to carpool up there..

i hope that everybody that plans on doing this is preregistering somewhere...the last time we did it the regstration line for that day was crazy....I plan on going to worths on sat to register if anybody wants to carpool up there..

I pre-registered at the Central HD dealership in Olathe a couple weeks ago.

BusaWhipped and i are coming for sure on Saturday...we are going to trailer just in case the storms are as bad Sunday PM as they say they just might be, besides BW still hasn't bought rain gear (you would think he would have learned after the ride home from the Bash this year :laugh: )...i'll post up as soon as i know our exact arrival time :beerchug:

I thought you were going to ride... :whistle:

Maybe if I ask, then someone might answer the question. Is anyone going to make a decision about dinner on Saturday night? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Come on, somebody step up and decide. . . it's just dinner. Otherwise, I am going to decide and you'll be stuck with my choice in place, time, etc.! It's up to you guys!

Maybe if I ask, then someone might answer the question. Is anyone going to make a decision about dinner on Saturday night? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Come on, somebody step up and decide. . . it's just dinner. Otherwise, I am going to decide and you'll be stuck with my choice in place, time, etc.! It's up to you guys!

Go for it Tina........you tell us where to be and we'll be there....

Why don't we meet at Fuel Sat. night around 6PM? They have a a good menue to choose from and a good place to park the bikes if we are able to ride.

Why don't we meet at Fuel Sat. night around 6PM? They have a a good menue to choose from and a good place to park the bikes if we are able to ride.

Fuel gets pretty crazy on sat night in the evenings....it gets rowdy starting at like 8:30-9:00....so I doubt it would be the best place to meet.....

Tina what do you have in mind? ???

Lets ride up.....thats fine with me....

Yeah, with a 90% chance of rain?! LOL

What time do you want to head up there? Colen and Dennis will probably tag along; they just need to know what time to try and be here...

Girls have a 9:30 game and Ashton's is at 1:15. I could leave right after the girls game and head up north... You could meet me along the way? If those two are in town by 11 a.m., we can swing by Hal's and pick them up...

I'm good with Fuel. Mmmm Top Fuel Melt ;)

I'm good with Fuel. Mmmm Top Fuel Melt ;)

Rusty posted it gets roudy about 8:30- 9:00pm or so, but I think we would be out of there by then. Sat nights by the Speedway are real busy. I think fuel or somewhere in that area would be the best, but I don't care, whatever you guys want to do, we just need to firm it up so people can make plans.:whistle:

Yeah, with a 90% chance of rain?! LOL

What time do you want to head up there? Colen and Dennis will probably tag along; they just need to know what time to try and be here...

Girls have a 9:30 game and Ashton's is at 1:15. I could leave right after the girls game and head up north... You could meet me along the way? If those two are in town by 11 a.m., we can swing by Hal's and pick them up...

Thats fine with me...I can meet anytime/anyplace...

Rusty posted it gets roudy about 8:30- 9:00pm or so, but I think we would be out of there by then. Sat nights by the Speedway are real busy. I think fuel or somewhere in that area would be the best, but I don't care, whatever you guys want to do, we just need to firm it up so people can make plans.:whistle:

Fuel works for me as well....I was just making a suggestion.....

Ok, it does not look like anyone is making any firm decisons, just suggestions. So for any members of the KC Crew or visitors to the KC area that would like to meet for dinner on Saturday night while BW and Semi are in town, here are the final plans.

Fuel at 6pm. Please post if you will be attending and how many in your party. That way the first one there can put the name down and the count for a table. Thanks!! See you all Saturday! :beerchug:

Back