Kansas City members

me and the wife would like to come, but the son his first tackle football game this sat night @ 9:30. you guys have fun!!!

Brian - we're meeting for dinner @ 6:00 - c'mon by! Stay as long as you can...

i will ask the Mom and post up later if its a yea or na....will fuel let kids in, it's probably not kid friendly huh???

talked to GSXcite earlier and with the forecast of 61 as a high and 90% rain, BusaWhipped and i decided to call it off...sure wish Ike would have decided to go somewhere else!!! we'll catch you all on the next trip :beerchug:

I talked to Colen this morning early, and let him know the forcast changed again. He and Dennis are going to talk about it and still may come since it now looks like we will get the ride in without getting wet. Hope they make it.

Even though Colen and Dennis didn't make it, we're still planning on meeting at 6:00 p.m. @ Fuel; 119th & Metcalf...

See ya there!

Sorry guys, am gonna have to bail out on this one. Have been moving all day, and my back is not happy with me. Hope y'all have a great time :beerchug:

talked to GSXcite earlier and with the forecast of 61 as a high and 90% rain, BusaWhipped and i decided to call it off...sure wish Ike would have decided to go somewhere else!!! we'll catch you all on the next trip :beerchug:

WE should have know it was going to change every 30 minutes or so and just went. But we got a good ride in today as a little consolation.

Just got back, met Tina, Omar, and Hal. I really enjoyed meeting you guys, and definitely look forward to meeting the rest of the group.

Back