Kawasaki zx14 "warning impressive"

Nice run but not impressed
sad.gif

In a shootout 04 or 05 a pro rider rode both a stock Busa and a 12R....in the final round with the bikes strapped....no pipe or igniter....the Busa ran a 9.2
wink.gif

That's it. I'm heading over to zx-14.net and posting my 1/4 miles, knee down track pics, videos and links to Hayabusa MOD sites
smile.gif

Just one of many good running bikes out there .

Here's a strapped down 2004 ZX-10 with just a pipe and the rider is a bit larger framed , heavier guy than that 14 rider .

Norm Jackson 9.34 - 152.33

<!--EDIT|mountainmotor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142430839 -->

The guy mentioned an ignitor???Anyone know what that might be???

Can't wait to see them on the street and take their cookies...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Impressive indeed.

How could one not be impressed. It was a great run. Period.

Now go back to your hole in the rocks troll. We really dont care.

**My friend, Joe Wilkie, can run a 9 second right now on his '05 750 - strapped w/ pipe & pc3. He's 140LB soaking wet.

In a shootout 04 or 05 a pro rider rode both a stock Busa and a 12R....in the final round with the bikes strapped....no pipe or igniter....the Busa ran a 9.2
wink.gif
Like Ba Busa said, not impressive. That's only .03 faster than what the Busa ran. You should rename the title of this thread to zx14 beats the busa. Impressive, .03 ,
rock.gif
, yeah...

Bad choice of words...

And the zx14 had better be faster than the Busa. Its a no brainer.

Forget about the ET . It should launch . Comparing MPH is better apples to use when trying to figure how much HP they have and it looks like it had .5 MPH on the ZX-10R with comparable mods and clearly the 10R rider weighed more and was using a factory rear tire .

Did that 14 have a Shinko ?

With all those lights in the front even the Busa's with pig spotter mirrors will be able to see them
biggrin.gif

Back