ZX14 TV ad

cool.gif
the actulay have one that moves
laugh.gif

To bad they had to use trick photography to make it go fast. I dont recall ever seeing that in a busa commercial.
laugh.gif

is there a problem with the link , i'm getting this error ,

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1040: Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1044: Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'putfile_putmain2' in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mediapu/public_html/index.php on line 187

My GOD.  I didn't think it was possible, but it looks UGLIER in the video than it did in the pictures...

But I guess that's why they claim its faster than the Busa.  Potential buyers won't have to worry what it looks like, just twist the wrist and you can't tell how ugly it is.  
ices_rofl.gif

Until I've got some green to lay down for a Busa, I think I'll stick with my 80's-styled ZX-2R.  
biggrin.gif

It is a well done commercial, though.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139222675 -->

Where's the "Closed track / Professional driver / not exceeding 55" disclaimer? great commercial though

the comercial says it all " the ninja zx14 our most powerful motorcycle ever " so much for the worlds most ?
wink.gif

Where's the "Closed track / Professional driver / not exceeding 55" disclaimer? great commercial though
Haven't clicked it yet but if it's the one I'm thinkin' about it's a foreign commercial (ie; not for the US) so it doesn't have to have all the bullshid legal crap that our screwed up lawyer influenced society demands.
wink.gif

Yep, just watched it... It's the European commercial. Not intended for American viewers. In fact we will probably get a whining notification from a certain individual from another site telling us we need to remove it if he finds out it's here. He has already been whining on the 10R forum about it.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139265756 -->

yeah, sounded like an overseas type... but nice commercial... dont ever see any for the busa like that
blush.gif

Back