Anyone in FL have extra plastics?

Irish

Registered
Just wondering if anyone had an extra set of plastics, fenders and fairings that they would be willing to let go cheap. just got a sprayer and an airbrush and wanted something to practice on other than my immaculate stock ones. hit me up with price and location : ) no addresses just lemme know where abouts in FL u are, if the price is right ill pm :beerchug:

I have a white upper(nose) from a 2009 just sitting around.
$200+ shipping if you want it. I'm south of Ft. Myers.

I have 2 right side fairings and a front fender for a 2005 gen 1 LE. VERY light scratches from a parking lot knockover. $75.00 each and maybe $25.00 for the fender? I'm in Ormond Beach. 386-295-6506

I have 2006, both left and right side "under cowlings with busa logs.. Minor scratches from tip overs.. One by me and one by prev owner.. $200 for both. Can box up, get weight and size for you.. Send me ups will call tag then to ship or i can let you know what the cost of ups to you would be..if your interested.. I initially thought to "wrap" them with some design.. Email me if ur interested.. Posted on craigslist in san francisco, ca..

well, this project looks like its gonna end up more expensive than i wanted it to be. ill just practice on something else till i find someone scrapping a bike or something. thanks tho guys

Back