Gen 1 side plastics

BEERMONEY

Registered
Finally rebuilt my whole busa, looking for some side plastics, anybody have a set of left and right side plastics for sale? I’m located in southern Cali. Not far from LA. Closer would be preferred but some of those eBay plastics are outrageously priced or cracked. Couldn’t care less how they look as long as they aren’t cracked because I’m going to paint them. Just wondering if anybody has an extra set they’re willing to part with. I have the tail and the front headlight. Looking for the under headlight, and side pieces. Top portions aren’t terribly priced and I have a set coming in of those. Any help would be appreciated!

IMG_0502.jpeg

Just curious, what happened to the bike, so that you had to rebuild it?
Had a spun rod bearing when I bought it, did hella trouble shooting all the way from clutch to tensioner, tore her apart and found cylinder number 3 spun. But I bought the bike and it only ever had the rear tail plastic, trying to find the side fairings for it aswell!

Had a spun rod bearing when I bought it, did hella trouble shooting all the way from clutch to tensioner, tore her apart and found cylinder number 3 spun. But I bought the bike and it only ever had the rear tail plastic, trying to find the side fairings for it aswell!
Holly-molly! That's a lot of work! I can do basic maintenance and tires. Other than that, I did valve clearance check/adjust once on a Katana-600. Tearing up the engine is too much for me. Good for you for getting so intimate with the bike!

Holly-molly! That's a lot of work! I can do basic maintenance and tires. Other than that, I did valve clearance check/adjust once on a Katana-600. Tearing up the engine is too much for me. Good for you for getting so intimate with the bike!
She runs like a dream now. Small little quirky issues but she runs brand new :)

Back