AAAAAHHHHH, WHYYYY always us ?

kennym4

Registered
I tried to embed, after how to from Cap & Blanca, just not smart enough

Old video, But why does it always have to be "US" ?

- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS UP IN PENNSYLVANIA[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lov how the guy says that its mostly the crotch rockets that crash..then they cut to one of them riding on the other side of the double yellow. ???

i've got a rant that i usually go on at times like this. readers digest version is this. motorcycles don't kill people. people kill people. stupidity kills people. HOW MANY CRASHES HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY THE MOTORCYCLES THEMSELVES?????

across north america, lets see a ratio of how many fatal 4-wheel'd vehicle accidents/number of licensed vehicles, compared to the number of fatal motorcycle accidents/number of licensed motorcycles...

man, i hate getting my dander up this early in the morning...

It's all fueled by the insurance companies, "MO MONEY".!!
Anything that cuts into their profits is gonna get hammered.!! :sneaky2:

ah yes to be a trusted harley davision ridder and do no wrong! ya that is sterotyping thats like saying a corvette is a crotch rocket and should be banned but the mustang and the camaro are ok! I got an idea lets do the age group thing and the how long have you been ridding thing that will make more sence then as well dont hate the "crotch rocket" just cause you cant handle one and I can!

Motorcycle Stereotypes...

Harley- Loud and noisy Also must be in a biker gang
Sport Bike(Crotch Rocket)- Teenage punk that can't keep the motorcycle under 100MPH
Scooter- Slow and must be 60+ years old

At least those are what I've come across in my 10+ years of riding.

whoa whoa whoa.... a STAGGERING (LoL) 10% of highway deaths are motorcycles.

So, let me get this straight... 90% of highway deaths take place in 4 wheeled vehicles.

90% of highway deaths take place in 4 wheeled vehicles.

So... uh. WTF exactly is the problem with motorcycles? Shouldn't we be doing something about these idiots driving cars?

i like how he does make a bold statement bout the ammount of accidents i belive are crotch rockets....no statistic mentioned to follow that up...round here...its is WAY MORE the oppossit

I tried to embed, after how to from Cap & Blanca, just not smart enough

Old video, But why does it always have to be "US" ?

- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS UP IN PENNSYLVANIA[/url]

Why ??? Not uncommon to see the sportbikers taking turns like that on public roads is it :laugh:

My attempt at embed lesson as it was explained to me cause I couldn't do it at first either.

Click embed on youtube site then right click on mouse hit copy....

on the org click the youtube icon [ Y O U TUBE] [/Y O U T UBE] this appears with the flashing slash in it, then just right click on the flashing slash paste between the lines.:thumbsup:

If it doesn't work remove an try copying an paste with out clicking on the youtube icon for some reason sometimes it's not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back