Thanks Hayabusa.org

1ibandit

Registered
I am a new " KaBusa " ( as my seven year old calls it), but have loved the bike from the first time I saw one in 2001. After seeing one and knowing I had to own one I kicked back and waited.

The middle of march my bike was found... It was a salvage, but didn't have any major damage. I spent lots of time on this site reading, but never posting. I learned so much that helped me build my new toy and wanted to take this time to show it off..

I picked it up for $4300, it already had the pipes, and chrome wheels. I replace all plastic with custum paint, rotors all around, breaks, forks, lower triple tree, levers, tires, turn signals, bra, and head lamp.. I spent ~$2000 and will have many good parts to resell.. So I think I did ok...

more pics of what it looked like at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

1ibandit

Take what is give and steal the rest.

IMG_7532-1024.jpg

IMG_7533-1024.jpg

IMG_7540-1024.jpg

IMG_7543-1024.jpg

IMG_7544-1024.jpg

:welcome: to the org. Did you come from a Bandit also?

Wow, I think Shoty has those pipes, too!

Where are you located?

Ride safe and have fun,
Bubba

Bubba:

1ibandit is a nick name I have had for years... as a teen i use to steal / shop lift a lot.. I also blind in one eye so he gave me the name.

I am in Wisconsin

1ibandit

Bubba:

1ibandit is a nick name I have had for years... as a teen i use to steal / shop lift a lot.. I also blind in one eye so he gave me the name.

I am in Wisconsin

1ibandit

That's cool, and now you can be a 1ibusa - with all past forgiven.:beerchug:
Thanks for being open on the name and background.:thumbsup:
Ride safe and sane.
Bubba

Back