Need a Clutch Lever

Noticed the back tire was nearly flat so I got home and put it up on the stand. Realized it was leaking around the bead and went to lower it down. Had a good grip on it, so I thought, but the surface was not quite level so the kickstand rolled back and over it went. I got a few scratches on the left fairing and a broken clutch lever. Not my day I guess.

Where should I buy a lever if I want to go with stock? I'm open to suggestions on aftermarket too, but nothing too far from normal looking.
Also, it is pretty easy to change out the lever? I imagine this is a fairly frequent occurrence.

I have one you can have. PM your address, and I'll try to ship it out tomorrow during my lunch hour.

If that one falls through for some reason let me know. I will have one you can have any day when my new ones get here.

I have one you can have. PM your address, and I'll try to ship it out tomorrow during my lunch hour.

That's really nice of you. Thanks. I'll pm my address and please give me yours as well. I'd only feel right about this if I can at least pay the shipping and kick in a 6 pack for your good will.:beerchug:

If you end up going with some aftermarket levers, I would highly reccommend a set of ASV levers. They look and perform really well. You can get them in stock length and shorty versions.

The spring or washer or whatever came out of the adjusting wheel on mine, so that the wheel is really loose. Cost for a new one from Suzuki -- the lever that is -- 40 bucks! yikes!

My address is on the package I shipped to you. I believe in Karma and the .Org. A "thanks" is almost too much. A few members have been generous with me, so I figured I'd spread the love.

Back