WOW the new 1000RR is

Sorry, Could not watch the whole video! People's mental laziness is only second to our physical laziness that Chaps my Hyde. (that is not a typo)

Yes, this is great technology, and is worthy of note, but is just useless to anyone that can actually carry that around and then ride it to what purpose?

Rant over, but shouldn't we be trying to get people to walk more and rely less on robots to think and do for us?

Just my human opinion.
Bubba

Sorry, Could not watch the whole video! People's mental laziness is only second to our physical laziness that Chaps my Hyde. (that is not a typo)

Yes, this is great technology, and is worthy of note, but is just useless to anyone that can actually carry that around and then ride it to what purpose?

Rant over, but shouldn't we be trying to get people to walk more and rely less on robots to think and do for us?

Just my human opinion.
Bubba

+1000. Just another way for the fattest country in the world to secure that title

+1000. Just another way for the fattest country in the world to secure that title

:thumbsup:

Yes, we lead the world in buying into other country's selling us a spoon of poison and not even questioning their motives. Trust me on this!
Bubba

WOW! As if people aren't lazy enough already. Pretty soon you won't need legs.

No one sees a future wheel chair there? I don't immediately see laziness, I see the potential for handicapped people to have a smaller, more advanced assistance tool.

But I can also see big fat ladies falling over and it's kind of a funny mental image.:D

wall-e-fat-people-in-chairs.jpg

That IS pretty amazing. But of course, all we need is one more tool to keep us from....WALKING....

Back