"Nitro X" re-mapping chip

bazmaniac

Registered
G'day All,
just joined up last week....
has anyone here heard of and know anything about "Nitro X" re-mapping chips ???
Any/all info would be gratefully received...

thanks for making me feel :welcome: , teamorion22 !
they are from a company called "BK racing" and are shipped from Greece.
Received product in 1 week from ordering off e-bay recently, will be installing very soon...
(claimed 15-20 bhp increase)

Welcome to the oRg, never heard of the product you got. Let us know what you find out when you get it installed. Do you plan to dyno tune it with the chip?

Welcome to the oRg, never heard of the product you got. Let us know what you find out when you get it installed. Do you plan to dyno tune it with the chip?

thanks mate, great to be here (been feelin' like a lost puppy thats finally found a nice home!)
my mechanic owes me a free dyno run so will put it to good use straight after install....will post results asap ! :beerchug:

thanks mate, great to be here (been feelin' like a lost puppy thats finally found a nice home!)
my mechanic owes me a free dyno run so will put it to good use straight after install....will post results asap ! :beerchug:

Awesome, cant wait to see. Those kind of numbers would be impressive. Glad you found us! :cheerleader:

Awesome, cant wait to see. Those kind of numbers would be impressive. Glad you found us! :cheerleader:

yeah, me too !! i'm a bit skeptical about those numbers (15-20 bhp) but will keep an open mind and time will tell, i guess !?! what sold me (apart from above numbers) was the price (very inexpensive when compared to pc, etc.)

Understood brother, like I said, will be curious to see the numbers. That is a great gain. :beerchug:

Damn 15-20 hp thru stock header/pipes without increasing anything other than what????
sounds like all those other gimmicks folks have on there... a pipe/pc 10-15 hp gain,head/cam package 20-25 hp gain,and you think a chip you install gonna give you that?

Welcome to the org....post a link to ebay auction for us

Last edited:
Back