maps

superbusaman

Registered
has anyone got a map from this guy? kinda wanted to know if it would be worth the $75? also i know i saw a post on here about someone doing maps for $25 and didnt take money until your satisfied(possibly johnnycheese?) anyone with any info i would appreciate.

haven't heard of any of that....
wow.gif

You should post your mods and see if anyone has the same mods tuned already... They may be willing to share wit ya....
biggrin.gif

If not, you can do pretty good on your own with just using the closest default map you can find and then fine tune from there...

I know some guys that have contacted dynojet directly and they have supplied them with some maps for free for their configuration...

The best thing you can do is take your bike to a dyno and create your own custom map because if you buy someone else's custom map that means it's only going to be custom to the bike that created it if that makes sence.It might cost more but the results will be better .

<!--EDIT|busa boyz
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1125455800 -->

Actually Quasar's map is $25, not $75. I've only seen positive reviews about the performance of his maps. I do agree that the best map is one custom made by a great tuner for your bike, but then we're talking $300 smackaroos for a professionally tuned custom map versus $25 bucks for a Quasar map.

has anyone got a map from this guy?  kinda wanted to know if it would be worth the $75? also i know i saw a post on here about someone doing maps for $25 and didnt take money until your satisfied(possibly johnnycheese?) anyone with any info i would appreciate.
Map from what guy. Please fill me in.
ss011.gif

I used Quasars map for a few months, initially it seemed nice but it was flawed overall by quite a large margin.

Actually Quasar's map is $25, not $75. I've only seen positive reviews about the performance of his maps. I do agree that the best map is one custom made by a great tuner for your bike, but then we're talking $300 smackaroos for a professionally tuned custom map versus $25 bucks for a Quasar map.
you may have read an older post...or got one from him quite some time ago...

he DOES now charge the $75......he has claims of people not paying the $25 even after the map was provided...so he raised the price....he should just post their names and be done with it (maybe he has...I dunno)
Personally...if I am going to pay $75...then I am just going to pay $200+ for a full tune on my machine. This gives me a face I can go to if something is not right.

several people have had good experiences with his work, and I am not doubting his maps...it's the "the way" everything was explained to me...I see no reason for my perceived "hassle" of testing ...emailing ...re-testing...etc. for one of the "holyer than thou" maps.

Due to non payment of many people that received maps, his fee is now $ 75, I received my map and it is the best map to date for my application,If there are any doubters, PM me,The guy knows what he's doing! NJ.

save your cash and get your bike on a dyno, and have a custom map made. Good luck to ya.

quasars map are the #### i have one and it is awesome i paid 25 bucks for it and i did pay for it. email him.

price for tune $280.00
price for hanging out with a pro tuner for 3hrs while he gets your baby running like a champ and also explains step by step/cell by cell ....PRICELESS !

True.. I would be happy to pay $25.00, but I agree for $75.00 I'll jsut get a cutom map.. It sucks a few non payers ruin it for everyone.

My bad ... didn't realize the price had tripled. Sorta like gasoline these days huh?? One evening its $2.99 a gallon and the next morning its $3.19 ... ouch!!

Back