Think its time for a new battery

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
the last two times I started my bike it cranked over kind of slow, not really slow but slower than usual. bikes just under 3 years old with just under 17k and I ride it just about everyday. Im gonna take a look at it on saturday anything else I should look at?

No other issues other than cranking slow? How does the voltage look with the bike off, and what does the voltage do when you turn it over?

Keep in mind though that even if it measures properly with the bike off, it can still be bad...

No other issues other than cranking slow? How does the voltage look with the bike off, and what does the voltage do when you turn it over?

Keep in mind though that even if it measures properly with the bike off, it can still be bad...

only isssue is cranking slower than usual. I haven't check voltage yet, will do that saturday. time to change the plugs, oil/filter, air filter, and adjust the idle.

Talk to a battery man and he can find a premium battery for you; Yusa isn't the best and stay away from gel batteries

Don't get a gel battery....Get a gel battery......Someone chime in. What the best? I just stay with a Yusa, partnered with a battery tender.

Don't get a gel battery....Get a gel battery......Someone chime in. What the best? I just stay with a Yusa, partnered with a battery tender.

I am also looking for a new battery, can someone please clarify. I was going to go with a Yuasa...but am unsure now. :confused2:
G.

Guess it only had 2 starts left. Had to get a jump at 1am in the pooring rain to get home last night.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back