battery tender

tourbus

Registered
i got a battery tender junior for christmas, & was wondering if anybody else uses them, my bikes usually dont sit very much but kansas in the winter time can shut us down for two or three weeks, i just hooked the cable that stays on the battery all the time i think it might be a handy little unit.

I have multiple bikes and some sit most of the time. I use one and switch it around from bike to bike. Keeps the batteries up and extends battery life as well.

i have one also. i keep it on when not rideing in the off times.
wery worth wile to have
super.gif

VERY good thing to have! Used mine for a couple years now and will always have one as long as i have any battery started machinery.

Have used one for years on my Mustang, works great and keeps the battery from damage.

I have the hard wire part on the busa for quick connect, but the bike dosen't sit long enough to need it, it pig tail also allows me to connect a cigarette adapter, which I would used to power Tom Tom prior to it getting stolen from my truck.

I have two, one plugs directly into an outlet and the other uses a chord to plug it (more weather resistant), I use them on the jet skis and they do a great job. I bought my Dad the 4 bank charger, works great for keeping several batteries on a float charge. I bought my brother a 6v battery tender for his old harley and he loves it.

So I don't have any complaints about it and I have not heard anything from my family other than Thanks.....

hard wired to the bike all year round, been using them for years, to many years.........
lurk.gif

I have several, one for the Busa, Mower, Quad. I have used them for years. They work great. My bike will sit in the cold weather, so its a must. I have never had a problem using one of them. Well worth the investment.

I leave one on the Harley I'm trying to sell all time, and I have one I rotate between the Busa and the GXXR.

I have 4  
wow.gif
, and use every one of'em.  I really like the pig tail attachments so you don't have to connect and disconnect the battery all the time  
super.gif

Back