Pazzo levers not sold for Gen II and ASV's dont fit

turbosdad

Registered
Pazzo has discontinued offering levers for the 08-09 busa. AND my ASV's dont fit. The reason for both is that they hit the fairing BEFORE the steering hits the stop. Who here has them on an 08 or 09 that fit.:sadlike:

The ASV's will fit if properly supplied and installed.

I have the black shorties on both my 06LE and 08. Trust me; they work.

Let me know if you need some personal assistance with that. I have a direct line.

Send PM if you need help.

Pazzo has discontinued offering levers for the 08-09 busa. AND my ASV's dont fit. The reason for both is that they hit the fairing BEFORE the steering hits the stop. Who here has them on an 08 or 09 that fit.:sadlike:

I got PAZZO on mine and they dont hit ??

Rob ,Your levers hit because of top triple clamp to lower bike places them forward more.:beerchug:

Top Tree* places your bars forward slightly for lowering making your levers touch at full turn:beerchug:

2009%20Lady%20Mustangs%20019.jpg

So.... what's your source?

Actually,they apparently touch on a lot of 08 and up Busa's that are stock.They touch at the pivot bracket assembly when turned lock to lock as Markus has told me from Pazzo.I have offered my new 08 as a guine pig for a new or modified mounting bracket and have been talking to Markus on a possiable schedule date to get this done.His faclity is only about a 30 minute ride from me.He is suppose to get back to me in the next week or so on possiable date to drop my Bike off.I would like some gold levers myself.

Actually,they apparently touch on a lot of 08 and up Busa's that are stock.They touch at the pivot bracket assembly when turned lock to lock as Markus has told me from Pazzo.I have offered my new 08 as a guine pig for a new or modified mounting bracket and have been talking to Markus on a possiable schedule date to get this done.His faclity is only about a 30 minute ride from me.He is suppose to get back to me in the next week or so on possiable date to drop my Bike off.I would like some gold levers myself.

If you adjust them from the OEM location ANY lever will hit even stock. You have to have them adjusted right for them not to make contact at full lock.

If you have an aftermarket triple tree like others have stated, THEY ALL HIT at full lock!

I have them and even at full extension (setting 6) there is no issue hitting anything? Who told you PAZZO is not going to carry for the Busa anymore???

If you adjust them from the OEM location ANY lever will hit even stock. You have to have them adjusted right for them not to make contact at full lock.

If you have an aftermarket triple tree like others have stated, THEY ALL HIT at full lock!

+1 :thumbsup:

Mine don't touch, However my Busa is not lowered either,

Guess I am thankful i got them when I did, I almost got some Vortex...

:brave:

IMG_0495.jpg

I can't imagine Pazzo would (remotely) stop manufacturing levers (especially when they are comprised of components and attach bracketry is the only custom aspect) for a bike this early in a product cycle that just finished a 8 year run with unit sales climbing every year of production.

I think either your source is wrong or they will change their minds. My Pazzo's fit my 08 without a problem.

I have some pazzo's in stock,they take a tiny bit of tweaking on the 08 but fit..

Back