Zero tolerance speed camera

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Warning - not just for Texans but anybody planning on a visit!!!!

Zero tolerance speed camera

With the  Texas highway death toll continuing to increase, this will be the first year that Zero Tolerance Speed Cameras will be used.  The new cameras look different from the normal cameras.  I have included a photo so that you are familiar with them.  Make sure you do not speed when approaching one    Please take this warning seriously as you will not get a second chance.

Attachments

• Texas_zero_tolerance_speed_cameras.bmp
    324.1 KB · Views: 356
wow. way to look out for us.....posting it 3 times and all.
laugh.gif

bunnypancakehead_7E0.jpg

beerchug.gif
feel sorry for the non busa crowd... they don't stand a chance for escape
cool.gif
+1

If this thing only snaps a pic as your APPROACHING it, then I'm assuming BUSA's and all other motorcycles have nothing to worry about??? I know all cages in TX are required to have a tag displayed on the front of the vehicle, so im assuming that is what the camera is snapping a pic of...

beerchug.gif
cool.gif
+1

If this thing only snaps a pic as your APPROACHING it, then I'm assuming BUSA's and all other motorcycles have nothing to worry about??? I know all cages in TX are required to have a tag displayed on the front of the vehicle, so im assuming that is what the camera is snapping a pic of...
rock.gif

Did you actually look at the photo? It's a belt-fed machine-gun in a box.

I'm putting together a group buy on the Zero tolorance speed camera jammer. Here is a picture, pricing to follow.
laugh.gif

106RR_202.jpg

beerchug.gif
cool.gif
+1

If this thing only snaps a pic as your APPROACHING it, then I'm assuming BUSA's and all other motorcycles have nothing to worry about???  I know all cages in TX are required to have a tag displayed on the front of the vehicle, so im assuming that is what the camera is snapping a pic of...
rock.gif

Did you actually look at the photo? It's a belt-fed machine-gun in a box.
Thanks for bring up the fact that its a machine-gun and not a camera, I didn't have the heart to tell everyone.

Back