Would this happen to your busa?

Yes my loud pipes do make poor cattle run off like crazy  
rock.gif

Although on the second video its just silly.An R1 can do it again and again and will be fine.Try it on a modded RICER car and you can spend a good amount of money on repairs

(grabntwist @ Oct. 20 2006,21:48)
Really its no surprise.. Fast cars are fast. Busas' are fast at 1/10 of the cost. I consider my bike fast (over 200hp on pump). If you stack me up against a 1400hp Viper whadya think would happen?

What cracks me up is seeing beautiful Vettes and Vipers making over 1000hp on Streetfire.net and comparing against stock sportbikes..
It takes a millionaire or someone along those lines to buy a 1400Hp vette or viper.But the manager at my local burger king has a busa.The price difference is wayy too big to even make a fair comparison.Yeah my 12k out the door bike will beat the crap out of a 90k car that has had a ton of mods done to it

(umairhashmi @ Oct. 21 2006,01:02)
Really its no surprise.. Fast cars are fast. Busas' are fast at 1/10 of the cost. I consider my bike fast (over 200hp on pump). If you stack me up against a 1400hp Viper whadya think would happen?

What cracks me up is seeing beautiful Vettes and Vipers making over 1000hp on Streetfire.net and comparing against stock sportbikes..
It takes a millionaire or someone along those lines to buy a 1400Hp vette or viper.But the manager at my local burger king has a busa.The price difference is wayy too big to even make a fair comparison.Yeah my 12k out the door bike will beat the crap out of a 90k car that has had a ton of mods done to it
No argument there.

I can however build a 8 second Mustang for under 15k that'll hand a busa its ass in the 1/4.

But still 15k will run the 1/4 and top out at 120. 9k Will run the 1/4 at high 9s and still go 186.

(grabntwist @ Oct. 20 2006,22:06)
(umairhashmi @ Oct. 21 2006,01:02)

No argument there.

I can however build a 8 second Mustang for under 15k that'll hand a busa its ass in the 1/4.

But still 15k will run the 1/4 and top out at 120. 9k Will run the 1/4 at high 9s and still go 186.
Thank you.120 and 186 are a big difference eh ;)

Back