wknd in the Quad Cities

spoiledbusa

Registered
I'm the BMW bikers wife and I wanted to let the Busa group (gsxtacy, spoiled busa, semi, dr1300r and wife, gsxcite and wife, white busa and wife, mr ninja) how much fun it was to have you all at our house Sat night! You are all welcome any time....it's great to know such wonderful people.

This is the first get-together that GSXTACY and I have had since we bought the house; and I can honestly say that everyone had a great time!!  It was such a good feeling to know that I can have company over and not worry about it being too cramped or crowded!!!  GSXCITE and the Mrs. came up and we also invited Semi!!  We sat around and BS'ed more than we rode!!!  We all had a blast!!!  I will post a few pics from the weekend later tonight after everyone is on their way home!!!!

Hey Margo (aka BMW bikers wife) Mary and I had a great time.. You and Jeff put on one heck of a feast.. Lets dot again sometime..
bowdown.gif

yes margo didnt have a chance to tell you guys thanks for letting me join the adult food gathering hahaha and you guys are awesome i appreciate every thing

oh and by the way THANKS to everyone had a great time

We had a great time!! As always, Geoff and Margo went way over the top and put on quite a spread. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us. Now we need to get Margo on two wheels again! Thanks for putting this together Chris & malissa.

thanks for everything this weekend...had a great time and am ready to do it again
beerchug.gif

Back