Width of the Hayabusa?

corrcullen

Registered
I want to rent a different house soon that has a side entrance, so I can get my bike around and park in the back.
Could anyone tell me what is the maximum width of a 2002 hayabusa, I presume the widest part is from bar end to bar end, with the mirrors pulled in?
I dont have the bike near me to measure it, but if I know the width, I can measure the side entrance of house to know if it will fit.
Thanks.

I want to rent a different house soon that has a side entrance, so I can get my bike around and park in the back.
Could anyone tell me what is the maximum width of a 2002 hayabusa, I presume the widest part is from bar end to bar end, with the mirrors pulled in?
I dont have the bike near me to measure it, but if I know the width, I can measure the side entrance of house to know if it will fit.
Thanks.

It will fit through a 36" door opening...

When I was outfitting my trailer, the busa measured just under 36 inches from mirror to mirror. Folding in, it should barely fit through a 36 inch door.

Just be sure you have ample room for door swing clearance and turning radius. Getting it through the door frame is only half the battle.

according to the tehnical spec the width is 740mm, which is just over 29 inches, but I wonder is that with the mirrors folded in.
The width of the door is about 30 inches, but the side entrance is a good bit wider.
So am just not sure if I will get it through the door yet.

Mine came through a 36" door with no problems. I had the mirrors folded and still had enough clearance to squeeze my fat a$$ past it.

Bummer. Good luck w/ the new house though. Let us know how it goes storing your Busa.

IrishFlag.gif

Back