Who can gut a pair of slip ons in Orlando ?

What kind of exhaust? Not in orlando but can help. I have a decent set of rs-3s im about to post in the classified that i gutted

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

What kind of exhaust? Not in orlando but can help. I have a decent set of rs-3s im about to post in the classified that i gutted

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I have a set of yoshis and a set of dnds the yoshis are prettier in chrome the dnd are stainless.

havent decided which ones im gonna cut up.

If you just want them "gutted", that just means you remove the packing. All you need is a drill, a rivet gun and some rivets.

If you want them cut shorter, send them to me and I'll do it for free. I've done quiet a few over the years. Just send me a return shipping label. My rep's good, I won't steal your pipes. And you'll have my address should you need to prosecute me...reassuring huh:laugh:
I understand if you don't want to, but it's a serious offer.:beerchug:

SDC11031.jpg

SDC11047.jpg

sixpack that's good work you got going on there. if i had known you had those skills and the price of shipping i would'a sent you mine with all the rain we had over the past few weeks. but if you're serious and the offer stands you'll have them this winter.

sixpack that's good work you got going on there. if i had known you had those skills and the price of shipping i would'a sent you mine with all the rain we had over the past few weeks. but if you're serious and the offer stands you'll have them this winter.

Sure, glad to.:beerchug:

Back