Whislter BC Road Trip in June 2004

havoc

Registered
cruisin up with several friends and co-workers ,June 18 19 20 hopefully ill get a chance to meet and ride with neighbors North of the border. Maybe he could find a place to meet Saturday morning and ride the mountain. Ive been looking forward to this run for sometime.

Hey Havoc.....hopin to meet up with you guys......work allowing.
Let us know a couple days before ya leave....just as a reminder will ya.
Iced......you thinkin of hookin up too???
Thanks bro
Bill

I'm going to try and be up and running by then, Rick. It would be a good opening run for me. Lots of straight line/scenery stuff, just to kind of stretch my legs.

I'm going to try and be up and running by then, Rick. It would be a good opening run for me. Lots of straight line/scenery stuff, just to kind of stretch my legs.
i still owe you one from a couple years ago , i havent forgotten
mad.gif
 but it was a great day. thanks

<!--EDIT|havoc
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086062199 -->

Hey I wouldn't mind doing that run, as I live in The Vancouver area, only thing is I ride a ZX12R, & feel a bit, mmmm what should I call it, maybe anxious, that you fuggers wouldn't let me ride with you, cos I'm a kawi guy. Its a great road if ya want a leisurley ride, to much traffic to boot it, plus at the moment there's a poop load of MAJOR road works in progress for the 2010 Olympics, the roadworks are not in operation at the weekend, but the read surface if fricken butt ugly in this area. the road works are just south of whistler maybe for 3 or 4 miles, north of whistler is free, open & twisty, specially north of Pemberton.

<!--EDIT|markw
Reason for Edit: "Add a bit moe info"|1086117014 -->

I missed this thread somehow???  Unfortunately can't meet up guys
sad.gif
 I'll be in Latin America.

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086708689 -->

Hey Markw, i'm sure the guys won't mind
smile.gif
They're all a bunch of good guys... cept, watch out for that MSF guy
biggrin.gif

OK, now ya got me guessing, MSF & I live in the same area, but I will keep an eye on him
Hey ICED I see you live in Mapleridge as well...... Jeez I'm surrounded by Busa riders. I really havn't seen many zx12r riders in this area

<!--EDIT|markw
Reason for Edit: "add more poop"|1086720734 -->

Back