Which lid goes better

Which lid goes better - with the 06 Maroon and Black?

• HJC AC-11 Revenge

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • HJC CL-15 Wine Berry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icon Legion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for the solid and here is why.

When I see those helmets with all of the graphics and art work on them, I tend to be focused on the rider and not the bike. Sometimes I can't even remember what the bike looked like afterwards. When I see the solid color helmets, I tend to be more focused on the bike. I notice more about the bike and most of the time remember exactly what it was and what color it was. I prefer that people be focused on the bike. I have four full face helmets and two half helmets and all of them are solid in color. I just realized that...hmmm.

Hey Brenda,

I'm looking for an inexpensive helmet for the wife to use on the rare two-up rides. A neighbor gave us an old HJC FG-tech from like 1998 which I refuse to let her wear (too old and looks like it has been dropped on the concrete several times).

I've seen the Revenge at the dealers and it is too red to be considered a match, IMO. The Wine Berry color is a solid but matches better.

I'm looking for a cheap close-out helmet so if you come across one let me know. However, you may be looking for a better helmet than the one my wife's in need of.

Of the three, the Revenge is best. Solid colors are MORE noticeable than ones with designs, for sure. You'd think the opposite is true, but (and no offense to our good members who own one) a solid will make the thing look like a bucket (I know, my first of three helmets was a solid red Shoei). The red, black and silver will look great with the bike!

i personally dont like the hjc that i have and i really like my new icon helmet, just for a different opinion

I really could care less whether the helmet "matches" I go for visibility (safety) and overall protection,the last one would get my vote if I couldnt get a Arai,Suomy or Shoei,I've said it before,the quietest helmet I've ever tried was an Icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back