Went to car show today

It's good to see my sister out of the garage. You have neglected her since the busa came along. That's what younger siblings do to us poor eldest children.

I'll take the black '63. Can Randy hook me up?

I seen Vettes in the pics. They were all black. Fastest color might have been your problem with noticing them. Since that color isn't normally at a stand still. :laugh:

I forgot my. ":lol:" so instead, I appeared stupid. :lol: (didn't forget it that time)
Droid via Tapatalk

Somebody spent the day all eyes glazed over!

Nice pics...good to have friends that have rich friends!

Guys, I just spent the night at Doug and Kay's place, Doug's always joking around. That's his place and his car collection :poke:

Man, thanks for sharing. I was just thinking how much money do you have to have to have a collection like that? I made very good money and have had 2 very nice pro street cars and it took everything I had to have them. It's just amazing to see such a collection. Thanks again

pretty sad that I love cars so much and the first thing I notice is how green yall's grass is up there, havent seen that in a while. good lookin cars though.

Man, thanks for sharing. I was just thinking how much money do you have to have to have a collection like that? I made very good money and have had 2 very nice pro street cars and it took everything I had to have them. It's just amazing to see such a collection. Thanks again

Yeah, dont I know it. 2 old cars and a bike suck up some cash even if you dont drive them.

Kinda seems like a waste to me. 100 Vettes and he drives a golf cart... I'd drive the crap outta one of those big block vettes..

I mean, its no Z06 though.. :rofl::rofl: (Sorry, inside z06forums.com joke?:laugh: anyone? anyone? Bueller?)

He does drive some of them. I've seen my buddy out in the pro street split window before.

Jon, I am not sure, but it does have a name on the farm.

Kinda seems like a waste to me. 100 Vettes and he drives a golf cart... I'd drive the crap outta one of those big block vettes..

I mean, its no Z06 though.. :rofl::rofl: (Sorry, inside z06forums.com joke?:laugh: anyone? anyone? Bueller?)

All I hear is....:rofl:

crickets+chirping%252Cjpg.gif

Back