Well I figured I would reintroduce myself .

BoOsTeD-aLtY

Registered
Well the first time introduced myself in 08 the Busa I was gettinh the deal fell through. I have since picked up a 07 zx10 and sold it and picked up a Busa finally before Xmas of 09.Here are some pictures . The bike is going in for a new paint jobs , so I will give updates aswell.

Oh and I almost forgot I live in Fort Myers Florida so if there is anyone close by that want to ever ride I am willing to join ya
P1270764.jpg

P1170746.jpg

P1270761.jpg

P1270762.jpg

P1270764.jpg

P1270764.jpg

welcome back, good to see you're back in the saddle of a Busa again. good luck with the future projects for the bike!

Welcome back! What mods do you have planned for the bike?

I like the current paint also , but it is a real cheap quility job. It is really rough.Mods will be black 240 swingarm setup , powder coat frame black. Paint is going to be the same color , just better. Lower the front and rear alittle more. Those are my starting points, and from there will be engine mods.

Diggin' the current paint job as well. I bet your son loves to get a ride thru the neighborhood w/ ya :thumbsup:

Good to have ya back.

Yeah I had to get him his own helmet , but that is as far as he rides . Down here in Florida people really can't drive. Thanks for the props guys.

Back