Video of my 03 Stock Motor Turbo Busa

:rofl:Stock No studs, no .80 spacer , no turbo pistions.:rofl: Think he would sell me a map?:bowdown:

Ill tell you what.... Come sit down with me and Tear this ***** down to nothing. Bet me $5000 that when we get into it, its completely bone stock. If it has studs, a spacer plate, pistons, or anything of the sort, you can take the bike home with you. If it is completely stock like i say, then ill have $5k to build it right :)

I was born at night but not last night...If it's truly stock motor I have a stage 2 kit here that I sure would buy a copy of that map..lmk how much for copy of map...

I was born at night but not last night...If it's truly stock motor I have a stage 2 kit here that I sure would buy a copy of that map..lmk how much for copy of map...

Im thoroughly amused by this. If you don't believe it, drive down here with $5k in your pocket and bet me this unit isn't stock. I have nothing to hide about it. Call Chris Hill @ Performance Psycle, he put the bike together and tuned it. Maybe he will be willing to send you a map lol.

Hell if I felt like taking the plastics off the bike, id go take a picture of the HG now and you can clearly see it has NO spacer plate.

No need,like I said if it runs like that and is stock,I would never touch it again.I would service it,keep full of oil and gas and ride it till the wheels fell off honestly...Most guys here would probably say the same.

No need,like I said if it runs like that and is stock,I would never touch it again.I would service it,keep full of oil and gas and ride it till the wheels fell off honestly...Most guys here would probably say the same.

Which is exaclty what i plan to do! I was prepared for the doubters, but like i said, i have no problem with sitting down with someone and tearing the bike down to nothing. So long as there is incentive in it for me, ill do it.

Im gonna believe the guy! its his bike. he knows it better than anyone...and i wish someone who thinks they know his bike better than him puts the money where their mouth is! im sure vtak would love another 5,000 in mods ;) nice runs in the video too...

:rofl:Stock No studs, no .80 spacer , no turbo pistions.:rofl: Think he would sell me a map?:bowdown:

Nope none of the above. Just like Vtakt67 said....this is a completely stock motor!! Why do i know this...i sold him the bike. I bought it new in 03 and put the kit on in late 06. It was hard enuff to get the money to built the bike the way it was so i took a chance on it and figured that i would fix things when and if they broke. I know that i was riding a ticking time bomb but none the less i was very lucky and everything stayed together!!! Yes Chris Hill @ Performance Psycle tuned the bike and made a manual boost controller that progresses in. I am a 300 pound rider and i was able to go 8.93 @ 163 against Darren Burnett in the Finals at a race in Bristol and that was the best pass that i ever made on the bike. This bike has made several passes on the track since new and it still amazes me that the tranny is holding up being it is stock also. Vtakt67 is speaking the truth about the bike and he has one hell of a rider to see what just how fast it will go before it pops......

I notice your reaction time was better then the other lane on every run.
Dunno anything about the motor but :thumbsup: for rider skills.

great video and i dig the bike. very impressed w/ your riders launch, practically flawless. :beerchug:

What is so funny is you are sitting here laughing,so sure he is trying to lie.

This is a Hayabusa motorcycle website.What happen to the days where we could come on here and post pics,vids,or just talk about our bikes without the negative or total disbelief when he post a video.It's not like it is a bike ran in a class and he is trying to intimidate people.It's not like it's a grudge bike that he is setting some one up for.It was simply a thread that had a video of his bike and even says "enjoy".

Vtact67,like i told you before you bought the bike.Not sure why JP sold it,besides buying the 08.But congrats on the fast street bike.I know you bought it to street ride,but maybe it needs to be looked at for a class like real street.Whatever you decide to do with the bike,congrats and thanks for the vid!

By the way,yes Brad is a riding fool!

Nope none of the above. Just like Vtakt67 said....this is a completely stock motor!! Why do i know this...i sold him the bike. I bought it new in 03 and put the kit on in late 06. It was hard enuff to get the money to built the bike the way it was so i took a chance on it and figured that i would fix things when and if they broke. I know that i was riding a ticking time bomb but none the less i was very lucky and everything stayed together!!! Yes Chris Hill @ Performance Psycle tuned the bike and made a manual boost controller that progresses in. I am a 300 pound rider and i was able to go 8.93 @ 163 against Darren Burnett in the Finals at a race in Bristol and that was the best pass that i ever made on the bike. This bike has made several passes on the track since new and it still amazes me that the tranny is holding up being it is stock also. Vtakt67 is speaking the truth about the bike and he has one hell of a rider to see what just how fast it will go before it pops......

JP,i think in 5 years,this is the first forum i have ever seen you were not busabenz.LOL

Funny seeing this thread though.Guess it makes you have mixed emotions about selling it.But i know one thing,the 08 is starting to get it done to!You always have pimp rides.:thumbsup:

What is so funny is you are sitting here laughing,so sure he is trying to lie.

This is a Hayabusa motorcycle website.What happen to the days where we could come on here and post pics,vids,or just talk about our bikes without the negative or total disbelief when he post a video.It's not like it is a bike ran in a class and he is trying to intimidate people.It's not like it's a grudge bike that he is setting some one up for.It was simply a thread that had a video of his bike and even says "enjoy".

Vtact67,like i told you before you bought the bike.Not sure why JP sold it,besides buying the 08.But congrats on the fast street bike.I know you bought it to street ride,but maybe it needs to be looked at for a class like real street.Whatever you decide to do with the bike,congrats and thanks for the vid!

By the way,yes Brad is a riding fool!

We are considering running it in something this year, however next year im pretty set on running super street or real street with Brad on it.

Back