Velocity Stage One Turbo

Ripcord4

Registered
Well I did it. I just bought a Stage One turbo from Velocity. I'm still in Iraq, but it will be there waiting for me when I get home. I don't know what I'm more excited about, being able to have sex again or installing the turbo and going for a ride. I have a couple questions though. It comes with a fuel management Unit so do I still need a Power Commaner? I want a BOV but do I have to get a different Plenium. Are the boost controls a major benifit? Any info I should know please tell me. Thanks Guys.

I would put a pc on. If you want a bov tell velocity and they will send one already installed on the plenium. On a stage 1 if no spacer is used you don't need a boost controller{6 lbs only}. With a spacer I'd put a 2 stage on {6 then 10 lbs with a toggle or horn button activation}. Good luck your gonna love BOOOOOOSSSSSST.

I have velocity and I would definetly get a bov and have tehm install it.I wouldnt run the bike without a pc. You might be able to but why take the chance over a 200.00 part and most important get the bike tuned do go with thier base map isnt worth a damn.When you get home first get layed then take the turbo for a ride,,,doesnt get any better then that.............also for exteranl gate it costs about 500-600 ..

bov006.jpg

As far as boost over sex, at my age boost lasts longer. If you are running only 6 # of boost you really don't need a
BOV or an external W/G or a boost controller unless you want to speng more $s. I would get a PC or go with secondaries which will give you a more reliable and stable setup.

I agree 100 percent about the secondaries. I just upgraded to secondaires on my velocity!! it opens the doors up to alot of different things

Back