VA......Michelle

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
I think yer the only Busa ridin Mommy I know.....which makes you, the coolest Mom on Earth.
Happy Mothers Day Michelle!!!
beerchug.gif

Yep, I'll send ya a Mothers Day greeting that way also.  Enjoy your Day.

HMMMMMMM, now if I can just get my mom on the back for a mom's day ride, the bike wouldn't have to sit in the garage on this beautiful sunny day.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084118521 -->

biggrin.gif

Hayppy Mother's Day, Michelle! Have a splendid one!

Ditto here Michelle..........................

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Thanks for all of the posts.

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif

Awww...YOU GUYS! This is so nice...
smile.gif

LoBusa's a mom too...the same wishes to her!!! She's the coolest Busa riding Mom I know!
cool.gif

I had a great Mother's Day, thanks for thinking of me. My boys bought me 2 dozen red roses, and my husband let me work on my Busa all weekend long!
smile.gif
He also suffered through watching that Discovery Channel show on the 7 ultimate motorcycles, cringing when the Hayabusa was listed as #1, yet his Harley 1200 Sportster seemed to miss the list? I didn't gloat...no, I wouldn't do that!
tounge.gif

I put my screens in (not fun, but they do look good)...changed the oil, checked EVERYTHING, learned how to take the air box off to check spark plugs, put it all back together...what else would a Mom want to do?! I finished Sunday off by washing Caesar, then took him for a ride...it was a great day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks guys...

smile.gif

Oh...for all the Busa riders out there...Sam's already trying on helmets!  
biggrin.gif

MomsBoys.JPG

Me too Lo ... Happy Mother's Day to you!! I won't be late with my greetings next year ... shucks take an extra day off work and ride just because some of us were late
smile.gif

Back