USC vs. ... uh who?

O

outtahand

I love my city. I really do. But come New Year's Day...
I just want to split!

Rose Parade. Rose Bowl. Oy. Tourists everywhere! I'm 150 ft from the parade route! Wahhh!
It was hysterical when Wisconsin played...
Peeps in cheesehead hats everywhere, even the Beverly Hills Hilton, where I was shooting a band.
Midwesterners everywhere.
Scar, you would have had a fashion aneurism.

So who is going to be watching? the parade, the game?
Who wants to take my action that says USC is gonna bust up some Dutch, or whatever they are... ?

:poke:

You don't even know who you are betting against. The coach of Penn State. Joe Paterno is one of the most respected coaches still coaching. If anybody can get a team ready to beat USC it would be him.. I have a like/ hate thing for Penn State. But you still have to respect the University for sticking with a coach that has slipped alittle in recent years.:whistle:

Penn State +1

It's gonna happen when you have good weather year round, a great stadium and city to host major events.
Most people would welcome the positive economic impact a bowl game brings to their city.
USC has usually has one of the top teams in collage football, great program.
You never know if you get out and mingle you may make a new friend.

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
I have alot of respect for Penn St; they have a great, storied football program and Paterno ranks right up there with the all time greats. I think that the Trojans are better than most people think and I wish they were playing somebody above them in the rankings so they could show that. As Busa159 said, however, they should make the best of what really is a great situation.

When I lived in Pasadena I loved that city. Blair High was soo cool. I missthe Pasadena weather. Walking to the Rose Bowl, the New Years Day Parade. Now the bangers have changed things. Sad......

You don't even know who you are betting against. The coach of Penn State. Joe Paterno is one of the most respected coaches still coaching. If anybody can get a team ready to beat USC it would be him.. I have a like/ hate thing for Penn State. But you still have to respect the University for sticking with a coach that has slipped alittle in recent years.:whistle:

So we're on?

We are...SC :)

USC logo 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back