two fans on radiator can you?

There enough space to do it. Place it on the right hand side. Your best bet is to get the fan and then fabricate some metal straps to hold it in place. Once thats done you can wire the hot side directly from the battery using an inline on/off switch so you can cut it off and on at will. Ground the negative side to a local ground on the bike. Hope this helps

thank for the quick response, i live in miami building a custom busa has a murray sidewinder and i had to take the oil cooler off and it get very hot down here, thanks for the great info.

if you took the oil cooler off you are definitely gonna hacve some heat issues. If you need another fan let me know..i'm clearing out my garage lolol

Check the # 3 and #4 head pipe to see if they stick out more than the stock pipe. It WILL limit your room where the second fan is to go.
A GSXR600/750 fan is smaller than a Busa fan.

thanks for the info, there is a place here in miami called w.w.grainger this pleace has all types of aux. fan and all sizes i will look at the bike and see how much space avail. and go from there,,, do you have a sidewinder on your busa? if you do i have a question for you. thanks

i had murray make me a custom megaphone with a 4 1/2 exit and 2 inches shorter if you get one from him tell him you want the large exit as opposed to the one he sell for the busa which is only 3 1/2 exit, anyway the question is about the mapping on a powercommander what program did you use but since you dont have a sidewinder you cant answer, but thanks for the concern.

Dude,
You CAN'T get the map 100% with a generic download.
You live around some of the best tuners in the world!
Get on a dyno and get it custom maped.

Do you need some names to contact down there?

That was gonna be 2 of my recommendations. They BOTH know their stuff!!

There are more if they are too backed up.

Good luck!

I have a fan off a 2002 busa and also one off a 750 but am unsure of the year of the 750 which is smaller in size and perhaps a better fit

Back