Two Brothers full exhaust

OldMan

Registered
So I did it, I put the money down on a Two brothers 4-2-1 carbon fiber black series and am going for the juice box pro, it should arrive soon and I'm having the dealer install it. Anyone have experience with this setup and can give me some detail on what to expect (in the real world?)

thanks!

I sure would like to do the same for mine. I have the slip ons and love them. They are music when you wind up the Busa.

Post up some pics for sure when you get the system installed!

I have the Shorty CF slipons and if i could put those on a full set of their pipes I would do it..
Just love the sound! Gets better with age too!!! errr maybe i need to repack those! :laugh:

So I did it, I put the money down on a Two brothers 4-2-1 carbon fiber black series and am going for the juice box pro, it should arrive soon and I'm having the dealer install it. Anyone have experience with this setup and can give me some detail on what to expect (in the real world?)

thanks!

If you have a gen2(08 or newer)you'll notice the weight difference. If you get it dyno tuned you can get around 10hp and much smoother idle and accelration.

Wow, stranger things have happened - here's an update. The Dealer (Del Amo Motorsports) took the money but fumbled. They sat on my order for nearly a week and then said that the part was back ordered, etc.... Long story short I cancelled the order with them. So today I went into a reccommended shop (West Coast GP) and talked to the staff and low and behold up pulls an identical white 2011 hayabusa with an m4 pipe and PCIIIUSB. The rider was from Super Sport Bike magazine and was doing an article on just how much HP can be gained by doing bolt-on performance upgrades. He was there with his camera, etc... and we got to talking. Between the editer of Super Sport Bike magazine and the owner of West Coast GP we decided to go with teh M4 full exhaust and the PCIIIUSB.... So, I should have it all bolted on, dyno tuned and ready by next weekend.

One thing that gets me is the look of the shop, it seems somewhat disorganized.... my gut instinct at first was get out quickly but after talking for a bit I became somewhat confident in the staff. Does anyone have any experience with this outfit (West Coast GP)?
By the way, the article is due out in May.... Custom Sport Bikes & Street Bikes | Motorcycle Stunts, Stunt Videos & Accessories - Super Streetbike Magazine

I added the Two brother Dual V.A.L.E shorty to my Busa not to long ago she sounds like a beast especially when she opens up. Yoshi is too quiet LOL... Next week PCIII and K&N Air filter upgrade then to the dyno.

Here are some pix of the completed project - story to follow (M4 Full Exhaust/PCIII) - OMG - this thing is now uncorked!

gsxr1300 m4.jpg

M4 full exhaust.jpg

M4 full exhaust_5.jpg

M4 full exhaust_1.jpg

M4 full exhaust_3.jpg

Here you can see the gold tone on the headers, it matches really nicely with the gold decals on the white bike!

M4 full exhaust_2.jpg

This is the exact setup I have been looking into. Do you mind telling the cost breakdown ( i c a m4 pipe kit for 900, pc 290, shop cost with tune/dyno?)

Back