Travelling Assistance

Mr Brown

Registered
What routes are attendees taking? Anybody coming across I-64 thru Indiana/Illinois, or down I-57? Pretty much if you were to draw a square on a map with the corners being St. Louis, Louisville, Nashville and Memphis, I'm about 2 hours away. (Harrisburg, IL) Anybody planning on traveling in that are PM me and I will give you my cell #. That way if something goes awry, you know you got food, shelter, a ride and bond money :laugh: close by. Maybe some other people in different areas could post up too?

1: Start out going SOUTHWEST on S COMMERCIAL ST/MAIN ST/US-45/IL-34 toward E CHURCH ST. Continue to follow US-45. 30.2 mi

2: Merge onto I-24 E via the ramp on the LEFT (Passing through KENTUCKY, then crossing into TENNESSEE). 169.9 mi

3: Take I-40 E toward AIRPORT/KNOXVILLE. 150.9 mi

4: Merge onto US-321 S/TN-73 E via EXIT 364 toward LENOIR CITY. 25.7 mi

5: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-129 S/TN-115 S. 5.2 mi

6: Turn LEFT onto US-129/TN-115. Continue to follow US-129 (Crossing into NORTH CAROLINA). 50.7 mi

7: Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN ST.

:laugh:

What routes are attendees taking? Anybody coming across I-64 thru Indiana/Illinois, or down I-57? Pretty much if you were to draw a square on a map with the corners being St. Louis, Louisville, Nashville and Memphis, I'm about 2 hours away. (Harrisburg, IL) Anybody planning on traveling in that are PM me and I will give you my cell #. That way if something goes awry, you know you got food, shelter, a ride and bond money :laugh: close by. Maybe some other people in different areas could post up too?

That's my route, but you shouldn't be home, you should be on the way to the Bash.

1: Start out going SOUTHWEST on S COMMERCIAL ST/MAIN ST/US-45/IL-34 toward E CHURCH ST. Continue to follow US-45. 30.2 mi

2: Merge onto I-24 E via the ramp on the LEFT (Passing through KENTUCKY, then crossing into TENNESSEE). 169.9 mi

3: Take I-40 E toward AIRPORT/KNOXVILLE. 150.9 mi

4: Merge onto US-321 S/TN-73 E via EXIT 364 toward LENOIR CITY. 25.7 mi

5: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-129 S/TN-115 S. 5.2 mi

6: Turn LEFT onto US-129/TN-115. Continue to follow US-129 (Crossing into NORTH CAROLINA). 50.7 mi

7: Turn RIGHT onto E MAIN ST.

:laugh:

Dad, you are going right by my house (on I24 in TN)...

Why aren't you attending Mr. B?! :rulez:
Not enough planning time, which is what happens when you are absent from your favorite site for years.....plus my bike SUCKS in the twisties, so I wouldn't be riding it regardless. I will attend an event in the future tho, that I promise!

Back