traveling... meet me and the wife for lunch...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
we're in oakhurst, ca today. leaving for seattle early tomorrow afternoon. gonna be in sac town for dinner at the outback. any members in oregon on the I-5 corridor would be welcome to meet us for late night coffee. tell me where you are, and i can give you a guesstimate of when we'll be near there. then we'll be in the seattle area for the weekend, leaving sunday for kalispell. hit us up

Oh man If I had known we coulda hooked up man sac isn't that far from san jose bout an hour. Well if your anywhere near San Jose dude let me know. :beerchug: and have a safe trip

Oh man If I had known we coulda hooked up man sac isn't that far from san jose bout an hour. Well if your anywhere near San Jose dude let me know. :beerchug: and have a safe trip

Me Too !!!!!!!!!! I would have appreciated some Good Company and a Good Cup of Joe

ok, well the plan for tomorrow is to be at the outback around 4:30-5 in sacramento. supposed to have dinner with aunt and possibly cousin. if anyone can show up, we can be there a bit earlier for busa chat.

it's better here. 78 and sunny, up in the mountains. and no snow.

Back