Trailer sales?

vman1300

Never Forgotten
There was someone that posted that they worked at a trailer sales place in GA. Does anyone remember who that was?

There was someone that posted that they worked at a trailer sales place in GA. Does anyone remember who that was?
I am Sure there are Plenty of People in GA that LIVE in a Trailer, but don't know if they would Part With Them
laugh.gif

cool.gif
good one wing. i have that in my archives too. can not believe i didnt do it myself
laugh.gif

Buy why, what are you looking for? I thought you already got a trailer?

Yeah me too. I made an offer on Chad's race trailer, and his brother that he hasnt seen in 5 years is handling the estate. I really wont get into public details, but lets say death brings out the worst in people....

Looking for at least a 16" and might just go ahead with a 20", dunno yet. Gonna make a homemade toy hauler, with separate bike and sleeping area.

Yeah me too. I made an offer on Chad's race trailer, and his brother that he hasnt seen in 5 years is handling the estate. I really wont get into public details, but lets say death brings out the worst in people....

Looking for at least a 16" and might just go ahead with a 20", dunno yet. Gonna make a homemade toy hauler, with separate bike and sleeping area.
That suxs, sorry about that!

Thanks Sonny. I saw them mentioned here as well.

It looks like things are gonna work out for me to get Chad's trailer.

I got one if you are still interested. It was intended for race car, but can be easily modified for whatever needs. It has a awning a/c new wheels and tires PM me it doesnt work out

Back