Top 10 Things to do while you wait on your Powerhouse built Turbo busa :)

7. Walk the 1/4 mile, stopping at each break to say "wow, I'll be in 3rd gear and going 90 mph here........"
8. Go to the local cycle shop and walk the salesman through the showroom saying "You mean this only has 200 hp?"
9. Paint "road closed" signs for that first "test ride".
10. Have some stickers made that say: "My Busa is getting a blower job!"
that was fukn great

I forget the PSI between maps, but I think its something like 10,12,14,16,18. with some serious tire slipping on the last two dyno sheets.

corey1.jpg

corey2.jpg

corey3.jpg

corey4.jpg

corey5.jpg

corey6.jpg

I know what a Busa and a Busa Turbo can do but it still amazes me. That's just mind boggling!

I know what a Busa and a Busa Turbo can do but it still amazes me. That's just mind boggling!

This bike is an RCC Stage 2 Ultra, so these numbers are with pump fuel. Nice having a "sport touring", stock-wheelbased Busa making 350+ and close to 200 ft-lbs of rear wheel torque with a very conservative, reliable tune on PUMP . . .:laugh:

Last edited:
1. Day dream about how awesome my bike will be.

2. Call Frank every hour and say is it done yet?

3. Watch Youtube turbo hayabusa videos.

4. Read every post in the turbo section.

5. Play GTA V.

LOL need some help on the remainder of the list.

Please post up some additional suggestions, the wait feels like torture. :)

Congrats on the new power! These are too funny. I was all over #3 & #4 :beerchug:

Gen 2 busa, stage 1 RCC kit with ultra plem, 65lb injectors, AMS1000, wossner pistons, carillo rods, SS valves and probably a few other odds and ends that I am forgetting.

Its been a long road of failures before the bike was sent to Frank, hopefully I will actually get to enjoy the bike for real this time.

Maybe Frank will chime in on the odd and ends of the build and maybe just maybe post a dyno vid. :0 :)

Been there and done that! Too many Fraud Shops around, promise you the world and cant deliver. Your in good hands now though and will be able to enjoy the bike without all the drama!

Back