the bike is taking a new direction

looking good,your ready for the 1320.
biggrin.gif

Thanks,we got some decent weather here today (50)
So i got to try some light testing. (old gas,new chain) The nitrous hit quick with the short line and strong pressure,940 lb. (bottle on the arm) I just ''tickled'' it to make sure everything was working right. the shifter was smoother with the shorter kilL time. I didn't notice any loss of bottom or mid with the short stacks,didn't hammer it enough to see if they make any diff on top. Next time out, fresh gas and heavy load. Still waiting on the m/h undertail and a few other bits. I snapped a pic while i was out.
IM000113.jpg

I took the ring off the hindle sticker...i think the rest of it will be coming off,as you can see i don't much go for stickers

(chevelle @ Feb. 20 2007,19:03) Thanks,we got some decent weather here today (50)
So i got to try some light testing. (old gas,new chain) The nitrous hit quick with the short line and strong pressure,940 lb. (bottle on the arm) I just ''tickled'' it to make sure everything was working right. the shifter was smoother with the shorter kilL time. I didn't notice any loss of bottom or mid with the short stacks,didn't hammer it enough to see if they make any diff on top. Next time out, fresh gas and heavy load. Still waiting on the m/h undertail and a few other bits. I snapped a pic while i was out.
IM000113.jpg

I took the ring off the hindle sticker...i think the rest of it will be coming off,as you can see i don't much go for stickers
Looks good bro!! nice and clean.

A few weeks ago i got the motor head undertail and c.a. intigrator kit on. Today i got the gsxr wheel and ultra soft mounted. I should have my 06 gsxr rear wheel (lighter) on monday. Still looking for a front.

IM000117.jpg

IM000115.jpg

Thanks

As soon as the weather starts to cooperate i will be heading down. Hopefully in the next week or 2.

There is a track rental thread on m/h's site. I think there are still some spots open

Back