Terrorist Attack in Kenya

Stripes

Registered
I had posted this thread earlier but I didnt see in the forum after postin. No idea where it went, but if I've posted it twice, may I be forgiven.
Its sad that its happening in my country but its happenning, even as we speak. An unknown number of terrorists have taken siege of a shopping mall in Nairobi and have taken hostages and executed afew so far. The attack started at about noon Kenyan time. They stormed into the mall but first they sprayed bullets by opening fire on innocents in the parking lots and traffic. Many lives were lost. They then stormed in the mall opening fire at anyone the came across and hurling grenades at shoppers. Its a nasty situation and I ask that you join us in prayer for the families that have lost loved ones and those hostages still at the hands of these mad men. The Al qaeda affiliated Al-shabaab terrorist group has since claimed responsibility for the attack. Yes, they come from neighbouring Somalia and this happens after the Kenyan military invaded somalia to flush and kill the Al-shabaab group and restore order to lawless Somalia. Damn terrorists.

The army special forces are already at the scene, considering that these are indeed terrorists. Our swat are there too. Hope no more lives will be lost, but if they are, may it be bad guys doing the dying.

What is so sad is good guy vs bad guy...they both think they are right...how does one rationalize with that? Appreciate the difference of culture...easy..look out...eyes on 6... take care

I dont refer to them as terrorists. I call them COWARDS cause thats all they are. without their AK-47's their just a bunch pansies that cud'nt fight their way out of a wet paper bag....:whistle:

and cowards they are, Fight like a man.
Put on a uniform and show yourself.
Why they didn't pick on the soldiers directly?
Same in Iraq, Afghanistan they always prefer the indirect assault, or dress like the locals.
Only to abuse our good Samaritan mentality, while they don't care, men, woman, children.

Somalia's president sent condolences Saturday to the people of neighboring Kenya.

"These heartless acts against defenseless civilians, including innocent children, are beyond the pale and cannot be tolerated," President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud said in a statement. "We stand shoulder to shoulder with Kenya in its time of grief for these lives lost and the many injured."

Back