tazed granny gets 40g+zero tollerance gone 2 far!

granny deserve 40 g ? kid deserve get the boot?

• yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • she deserved jail

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • she deserved more than 40g

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she is 2 old be driving

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • the kid got what he deserved

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • zero tollerance has gone bonkers

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • the pricipal should be kicked out not the scout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
The 1st story you might have seen on tv i did 4get what show.
I dont think she deserved the $$ sorry granny you got listen 2 the cops when they stop you.THe 2nd story this zero tollerance is bull###%%%!!
THe kid wasnt bringing the knife stam anybody or be in gang fight.He got it @ cub scouts and wanted eat with it has spoon fork ect.
Sorry theres a short yet stupid commercial first.

Taser Pay Off - 'Today' Video | Morning Rush

Granny needs to listen. Her attorney sure didn't let her say much on her own. I wonder why? :whistle:

Just remember becuase the Police department offers a settlment doesn't mean they were in the wrong. The attorney might have realized it is cheaper to pay the 40grand then to fight it in court.

"Don't taze me bro!I mean Sonny" :laugh:

172598616v5_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

Last edited:
It's easy to get a bit confused/scared/panic when you are elderly in certain situations. Yeah she should of listened,but a Tazer to be used?... Not needed. Compassion! Pure lack of it.

It has become a pretty big issue here where it happened. Personally I feel a horrible precedent has been set. The Officer was cleared & found to be following proper procedure.

Just because you are some old trashy Bit$% that has NO respect for authority does not give you the right to brake the law & then resist the Officer.

She should have gotten a nice ride to the pockey & the only $ should have been what she paid for bail. :moon:

i saw the video and i think he did her a favor.. i think he was protecting himself from a lawsuit. How do you think it would look if you saw him fighting with a 72 year old lady and threw her to the ground and put his knee in her back for resisting???

look how soft she landed after being hit with the tazer. it could have been way worse.

i dont understand, people now days have no respect for authority... like the black professor at the college when the police came when he was breaking into his house and got upset. What i dont understand is how did the judicial system become so corupt to let these idiots win a case like that.

i dont understand, people now days have no respect for authority... like the black professor at the college when the police came when he was breaking into his house and got upset. What i dont understand is how did the judicial system become so corupt to let these idiots win a case like that.

Not to get off topic, but I've had the cops show up while trying to break into my own house. Its not fun. That guy deserved to be upset, though he took it too far.

i saw the video and i think he did her a favor.. i think he was protecting himself from a lawsuit. How do you think it would look if you saw him fighting with a 72 year old lady and threw her to the ground and put his knee in her back for resisting???

look how soft she landed after being hit with the tazer. it could have been way worse.

i was thinking the same... he couldve easily overtorqued her arm and broke or dislocated which wouldve been alot worse than a taze.

the old lady desvered to be tazed for breaking the law and as far as that kid come on
the cub scouts should have told him along with his parents its a knife and doesn't belong at school for anyreason what so ever

It's easy to get a bit confused/scared/panic when you are elderly in certain situations. Yeah she should of listened,but a Tazer to be used?... Not needed. Compassion! Pure lack of it.

forget that. crotchety old witch mouthed off, got what any one of us would get if we did the same thing. fogey's gotta learn that they need to respect the law as much as anyone. old≠above the law

I was breaking into my own house one time and got seen by a cop. Next thing I know, hes asking me to put my hands in the air and he has his sidearm in hand. I got cuffed, then he asked what I was doing. I told him i was breaking in because I lived there, and my wife had forgotten that I didnt have my keys when I left. he checked my ID, called things in, and apologized to me. I told him that i didnt need an apology or anything, because if i had NOT lived there, I sure would have appreciated him handling things exactly the way he did. I thanked him for doing his job and he went on his way.

Part of not having things escalate is to put yourself in the position of the officer. he sees someone breaking into a home...HE doesnt know you live there. Give the officer a little respect, understand things from his point of view, dont get an attitude with the officer, and dont resist him. If more folks followed this common sense approach, we would see a lot less of this.

Last edited:
Back