Spears Racing, CA - any good?

What Dyno are they using?Where are they located Bay Area or Southern California?Do the people race and will they talk shop if you ask all these questions on what would be the proper combination for your Bike?

Good questions Cisco. And the short answer is I don't know but I will ask.

They are located off of Hwy 17 near Cambell. They are the only Dynojet approved tuning centre.

I have a PC2 installed and I wanted to see if they could make her run any better.

I was thinking of having my 'Busa dyno'ed and tuned at Spears Racing, CA. Does anyone have an experience with these guys? Are they good? Would you recommend them to you mother?

Funny you should mention Ty. He sold me the busa originally. I'll give him a call.

I think I met Rob once when he was hanging out at Road Rider. I don't know if he has experience dialing in a Power Commander II though. I will find out.

Thx Cisco...

DeadlyImpack
Try talking to Ty at Bike World Sunnyvale,he might know alittle about them or he might give you a heads up on tuners in the Valley,you migh also talk to Rob at Rob's Cycle Repair at 265 Lewis Rd,San Jose.Rob use to race at Sears Point on a GSXR750 and has been working on Suzuki Motorcycles since 1980's.He also has a Dyno 150 setup for tuning and charges about $45/hr.Tell him you know me and he might cut you a deal.All the Gsxr guys take their bikes to him cause his cost is low and great place to hang out at times.Just don't let them take your plastic off,do it your self then take your bike there.If you stop by Saturday I'll hang there for awhile.Some of these places have the local theives hanging out to check out the bikes.I usually don't trust the San Jose/Fremont riders,Cambell area has the highest GSXR bike thief in the Valley,this is from friends that had their bikes stolen in that area.I would check with Ty at Bike World first.Nice guy.

Back