Something i wanted to share

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Make sure your speakers are turned on...  no this isnt one of those things that scare you...

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145553370 -->

Scary, and pretty cool, at the same time. The soldiers that they played the sounds clips of had pretty good attitudes. 96% Survival rate! WOW!

That was good stuff...when i see those young men and women giveing there heart and soul and sometimes their lives for our country, I get so mad at some of our supposedly called countrymen who do all in their power to deminish the valiant efforts and sacrafices mad by such a brave lot as our soldiers...what they should be doing is falling to their knees and thanking GOD for such a great nation that can produce the brave folks who defend us here at home. GOD bless our military!
bowdown.gif
thanks for posting that TSgt....
wink.gif

Just got done clearing my eyes. Great presentation. If those Marines and Soldiers in the presentation don't demonstrate the level of committment and fortitude in our young people, I don't know what does. They are wonderful people and we all owe them a debt that can never be fully understood, let alone repaid.

Semper Fidelis -
Shawn

The price our military pays for our freedom is the reason we should take care of them, when they come home!
bowdown.gif

I thought the presentation was done very well... glad you guys like it! I found more on this story and there are a couple more links to others...

Click me

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145552956 -->

It’s good to know that we can provide that leave of care in such a hostel environment. I’m glad I never needed it. And I pray that the overwhelming majority of my brothers and sisters still serving never do either. God speed to those protecting our way of life!

TSgt,
Cannot thank you enough for sharing these picstures with us. Struck particularly close to home because I am currently a Navy hospital corpsman and spent most of my time with the Marines out in the field.

The "devil dogs" here know the bond between them and us their "devil docs." BTW, after I am done with my tour on the ship, I report to the First Marine Division...yup, back home!

thats some powerful stuff.............choked me up. God bless our soldiers............Don't forget lazerblade guys.

Thanks for that...Puts a human face on it..

Brave people...

You guys are most welcome... i like how in the first set of pics that the wounded Lt. is given a sat. phone to call home to let them know his condition, as well as the Dr. that call for the guy that had a tube in his throat cause he couldnt speak. For those of us that are in the military we know what good we are doing over there. For the civilans that have only the news to watch they think we are doing nothing but dieing. I can tell you that we are doing more good than the news portrays. Sex, death, politics sells... the news doesnt want to know about how marines are feeding homeless people and navy guys that are building houses for those that lost their homes during attacks, or the army guys that are building the roads and bridges so that the common person can get around and start to lead a productive life again. Or the air force doctors that are saving even the lives of the insurgents or iraqis that we tried to kill just mins before they arrived in the O.R. ok..i'm getting off my soap box now... thanks for hearing my rant!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to be sending that out to a LOT of people! It is a presentation that needs to be seen by the masses IMO.
My plan was to be a Marine all through High school. When the recruiter told me I wasn't going to be accepted for Medical reasons My heart broke. Still is. Nothing but the Deepest respect and appreciation for you guys that do ...

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145597835 -->

Tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. I agree, this should be seen by the masses.

Everyone should thank a soldier, everyday.

Chris

Just WOW...great insight that most of us will never see...very moving pictures and I couldn't help but think what it's like as a Mom to get a phone call about your son being hurt, tube in his throat, but he's okay...very moving...

To all of our military - THANK YOU and come home safe
smile.gif

Back