Something Else FOr GrabNTwist,

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Birthday Folks! Seem slike everyone is getting older...strange...

Happy Birthday. At least you guys got the month right.
wow.gif

Thanks guys I almost didn't want to open this thread. I FEEL DAMN OLD!!!

Thanks guys I almost didn't want to open this thread. I FEEL DAMN OLD!!!
Oh give me a break... Your age was posted.. You have a long way to go before you start feeling old.  If you do start feeling old just go for a Busa ride.
I just can't believe I'm this close to 30. It seems like 5-6 yrs ago I didn't own a house or have any real responsibilities except for keepin' my CBR lookin' sweet and not getting caught by the man while ridin' it. Now I the real world is becoming a serious reality.Bills bills bills bills.................. atleast I still keep my Busa lookin' good and getting caught.......well, getting caught is not a problem.
biggrin.gif

and oh yea, I feel old. I remember not to long ago bustin' my a$$ and laughin' about it. Now I hurt for a few days.

I remember being out drinkin' till' about 6:30am and having to be at work at 7:30am and doing it the next night. Now one too many and I'm callin' my a$$ out of work.

I always wondered what the back of an Advil bottle meant when it read "take one pill to help with aches and pains of a common cold" I thought aches and pains?? I just have a sore thoat. Now I realize what those common cold aches and pains are.

Back