Some Pictures

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Here are some photos that I took. Let me know what you think.

Don

butterfly.jpg

I was waiting for you to finish posting.

The pics look good, what camera did you use?

Where is Guinevere?

(heavybusa @ Feb. 24 2007,23:05) Where is Guinevere?
Sadly, right now, she is naked. I am waiting for lots of pieces parts (mods) to come back so she is sitting all naked and lonely in the garage.

Don

HAHA, the camera is the good part. It is a cheapo Minolta Maxxum QTsi with a 70-210 zoom lens and 800 spd film. I want to get a nice digital slr, but I a spend all my extra $$ on shid for the bike.

Don

(USN05LE @ Feb. 25 2007,00:08)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 24 2007,23:05) Where is Guinevere?
Sadly, right now, she is naked. I am waiting for lots of pieces parts (mods) to come back so she is sitting all naked and lonely in the garage.

Don
I'm sure she is happy knowing that an upgrade is coming her way.

(USN05LE @ Feb. 25 2007,00:10) HAHA, the camera is the good part. It is a cheapo Minolta Maxxum QTsi with a 70-210 zoom lens and 800 spd film. I want to get a nice digital slr, but I a spend all my extra $$ on shid for the bike.

Don
laugh.gif
Look like it is still getting the job done.

you can tell the pics aren't from a 10 mega pixel SLR but they look good.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 24 2007,23:14)
(USN05LE @ Feb. 25 2007,00:10) HAHA, the camera is the good part.  It is a cheapo Minolta Maxxum QTsi with a 70-210 zoom lens and 800 spd film.  I want to get a nice digital slr, but I a spend all my extra $$ on shid for the bike.

Don
:laugh Look like it is still getting the job done.

you can tell the pics aren't from a 10 mega pixel SLR but they look good.
Had I cleaned the glass on the scanner and used "despeckle" in Photoshop, they would have been cleaner.

Don

(semi @ Feb. 24 2007,23:29) those turned out very well for what you were using
beerchug.gif
Thanks. I am looking at an Olympus E-500 4Gig package on ebay. Not the top of the line but a decent step up from what I have.

Don

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Feb. 25 2007,00:29) The dog was cool.  
super.gif
 But a butterfly and kitty?  Hmm....
rock.gif
HAHAHA,
That cat is the queen of all the pets we have including the Bull Mastiff, the German Shepherd and the other cat.

Don

Back