Snowmobilin'

busa_wannabe

Registered
Hello all, I relise I don't post here often. Mainly because of the fact I don't have my bike yet. Still working on saving for my SV650, but anyways. I just returned from Winter Park, Colorado, and I must say the place is absolutely gorgeous. Scenery was fantastic; on another note snowmobiling is by far one of the most absolutely fantastic things you could ever try. I went up for a two day trip with my family. First day was snowboarding, second was reserved for an all day snowmobile tour of the backwoods. As far as I could tell we were all riding Arctic Cat 440's which were absolutely wicked. With some stretches of the trip actually reaching nearly 70 on snowed-in highways. With scenic stop along the way this trip is definetly worth my 90$ per person. Took a total of about 2 1/2 hours to complete a total of I think 5 or 6 trails. I would highly recommend it to anyone that it looking for a nice family vacation. Well I'm about done with my absolutely boring story, and I wish I could make it a little better with pictures. Here's the problem though... haha... I forgot to take my camera with me! My bad guys sorry. I hope everyone enjoyed the read, and I'm here to answer any questions that may arise.

P.S. Since I forgot my camera heres a manufacturer picture of an Arctic Cat 440 LX (What I was riding)

S2005ZABLXUSG.jpg

If I ever move back up north the first stop will be at the dealer to buy a sled.
cool.gif
Sounds like you had a good time.

Back