Sidecar

sidebusa

Registered
Any one here have a Hayabusa Sidecar rig??

ek_1_5.jpg

I WOULD DO IT AND HAVE DONE IT, NOT KIDDING. Will be picking it up Friday at Hannigan Motorsports in Kentucky. Think about it a minute, a 150 mph+ sidecar rig, how could it get more exciting than that. I also have Goldwing Trike and a 1981 Honda CBX. Trike has hammered several cruisers at the drag strip and the CBX has beaten the likes of a V-Max. All you need is some adventure in your soul.

Getting a bit long in the tooth now and Sidecar is about the only motorcycle thing that I have not done. Besides wife likes the looks of it and it was her idea, I happen to be blessed with a good woman.

I'm a bit curious to see a few more pics of that and what dose it cost to do a busa like that up sidebusa? that place have a website?

I'd Pimp the hell out of it , nice setup Sideman. I would be alittle concern about using the Busa stock tire with a sidecar attached. The other sidecar mounted Busa "front" tires I've seen lQQks different from the photo you just posted. The other kit front tire appears to look more like a car tire from the photos I've seen online.
Good Luck and keep your knees in da breeze!

Also Welcome aboard Playa .
beerchug.gif

rock.gif
hmm i wonder how a nice 315 hp Turbo busa would do with one of them do ya think it would wheelie?
rock.gif
would probly make a few people mad at you to get beat by a busa with a side car
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Back