Sew yew think yew can due bet her?

Eye am sore ee, Phil Moor, butt yew our two gut four Meah. Eye Kant dew this without a diction Airy and Ann encyclopedia, and you're other post heard my ice!

eye taught ewe cud've dun ag rate ting ear but ewe fay led to main Tane awful hades team...ewe kin duet :beerchug:

(I thought you could've done a great thing here but you failed to maintain a full head of steam. You can do it!)

eye taught ewe cud've dun ag rate ting ear but ewe fay led to main Tane awful hades team...ewe kin duet :beerchug:
Oh Kay. This is heart too due, butt it seams sum of ewe our enjoin the pane of reed Ing this crap. Butt Eye warm eye calm petition that the fuse of part shule words or maid up words is cheatah Ing. I own lee use reel words, prop her names, and a few ab reave eat shuns (woe, that was heart!). Sew iff yew wont to come Pete, yew half too yews the saim reules. Eye half too yews the diction Airy oft ten sew that own lee reel words our used. No Moor maid up words, oh Kay?

Ok. This is hard to do, but it seems some of you are enjoying the pain of reading this crap. But I warn my competition that the use of partial words or made up words is cheating. I only use real words, proper names, and a few abreviations (whoa, that was hard!). So iff you want to compete, you have to use the same rules. I have to use the dictionary often so than only real words are used. No more made up words, ok?

when i was playing with my in house dog ejector the other day, lucifer on a cat sticker decided to walk backwards all over the totum pole binder.So instead of having a salad shooter bring in the sunday fishery, we decided to just eat cake.:rofl: Just as we finished up with the florida tile staple crops, the just in time beans where getting a bit grainey from all the sand paper noodles. If you ever try to eat the gold flaked chicken fryer, just make sure you use the right 10w 40 oil

Last edited:
Kay pasta, eye me go? Come oh eh star? Ooze ted end tee end day come oh es toe a aura try baja? Grassy ass pour sue text oh. Sue well tar!!

Que pasa, amigo? Como esta? Usted entiende cómo esto ahora trabaja? Gracias por su texto. ¡Su vuelta!!

Whats happening, friend? How are you? Do you understand how this works now? Thank you for your text. Your turn!!
:banana:

Oh Kay. This is heart too due, butt it seams sum of ewe our enjoin the pane of reed Ing this crap. Butt Eye warm eye calm petition that the fuse of part shule words or maid up words is cheatah Ing. I own lee use reel words, prop her names, and a few ab reave eat shuns (woe, that was heart!). Sew iff yew wont to come Pete, yew half too yews the saim reules. Eye half too yews the diction Airy oft ten sew that own lee reel words our used. No Moor maid up words, oh Kay?
Well some won all ways man ages two way cup these leaping sent tense mastodon day?? Eh jay ease right. Know maid upwards. Eat snot hard... some tie ewe got two reed craw side, knot abe egg or duh four ah REEL calm pet it tore, ass eye under stan knit. Eat his bull sheet two eh tempt two may cup wards.
(Well, eats oh kay... eye real eye own lee won ted two right "bull sheet", act two alley...)

Well, someone always manages to wake up the sleeping sentence master, dont they? Ajay is right. No made up words. Its not hard... sometimes you got to read cross eyed, not a big order for a REAL competitor, as I understand it. It is bull sh*t to attempt to make up words.
(Well, its ok... I really only wanted to write "bullsh*t", actually...)

when i was playing with my in house dog ejector the other day, lucifer on a cat sticker decided to walk backwards all over the totum pole binder.So instead of having a salad shooter bring in the sunday fishery, we decided to just eat cake.:rofl: Just as we finished up with the florida tile staple crops, the just in time beans where getting a bit grainey from all the sand paper noodles. If you ever try to eat the gold flaked chicken fryer, just make sure you use the right 10w 40 oil

This reminds of oatmeal faced GI Joe's and green jello lightbulbs. :thumbsup:

Well some won all ways man ages two way cup these leaping sent tense mastodon day?? Eh jay ease right. Know maid upwards. Eat snot hard... some tie ewe got two reed craw side, knot abe egg or duh four ah REEL calm pet it tore, ass eye under stan knit. Eat his bull sheet two eh tempt two may cup wards.
(Well, eats oh kay... eye real eye own lee won ted two right "bull sheet", act two alley...)

Well, someone always manages to wake up the sleeping sentence master, dont they? Ajay is right. No made up words. Its not hard... sometimes you got to read cross eyed, not a big order for a REAL competitor, as I understand it. It is bull sh*t to attempt to make up words.
(Well, its ok... I really only wanted to write "bullsh*t", actually...)
Film or, ewe Arp writ tee dam am hazing witness. Eye star Ted tri Ing to just subs it toot sin gel words, butt yew have take in it too a grate her Hite. Split thing conn son ant sow ands a cross subs Ti toot words is at rue in ovation. It boat were kiss and ads Ann origin Al very a shun. Mann, thesis sew heart four mete two right! I had too just ewes a word from Chalk Sir. Whole Lee chit! Con graft you'll a shuns. Eew are true lee a mast her ATIS estrange right Ing cist him!

Fillmore, you are pretty damn amazing with this. I started trying to just substitute single words, but you have taken it to a greater height. Splitting consonant sounds across substitute words is a true innovation. It both works and adds an original variation. Man, this is hard for me to write! I had to just use a word from Chaucer. Holy sh!t! Congratulations. You are truly a master at this strange writing system!

Film or, ewe Arp writ tee dam am hazing witness. Eye star Ted tri Ing to just subs it toot sin gel words, butt yew have take in it too a grate her Hite. Split thing conn son ant sow ands a cross subs Ti toot words is at rue in ovation. It boat were kiss and ads Ann origin Al very a shun. Mann, thesis sew heart four mete two right! I had too just ewes a word from Chalk Sir. Whole Lee chit! Con graft you'll a shuns. Eew are true lee a mast her ATIS estrange right Ing cist him!

Fillmore, you are pretty damn amazing with this. I started trying to just substitute single words, but you have taken it to a greater height. Splitting consonant sounds across substitute words is a true innovation. It both works and adds an original variation. Man, this is hard for me to write! I had to just use a word from Chaucer. Holy sh!t! Congratulations. You are truly a master at this strange writing system!
Thin cue eh jay, butt thick red it ghost two ewe. Eat wah snot my eye dear, ewe whirl eating within eye dear a hey dove its thyme. Eye own lee eh tempted two ex pan da tit two eh no there lay value under stan... Eye thorough lee had aghast rye in two key pit reed able. Don ass zoom dad zits bin ah pee suck ache... Eiffel lie kite oat till lee knee two czech with ay dock tourneau. Sum time zit bee come zip not tick!!
Eye ah pre she ate tit dough, eh jay!!

Thank you, Ajay, but the credit goes to you. It was not my idea, you were leading with an idea ahead of its time. I only attempted to expand it to another level you understand... I thoroughly had a gas trying to keep it readable. Dont assume that its been a piece of cake... I feel like I totally need to check with an eye doctor now. Sometimes it becomes hypnotic!!
I appreciate it though, Ajay!!

:beerchug:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Back