Saw A Dude Riding Today In Shorts !!!

Call these long shorts/pants "capris" like women wear. I kid a friend of mine who wears them that long. He hates it. Me...I grew up watching magnum PI, I'm not sure why shorts got where they are today.....why bother with em if they are that long?
All kidding aside, my neighbors kid was like that. Heck, I went riding with his dad today and he was telling me about (Shane) his kid, popping wheelies on the f'way, standing on his seat and texting while riding. He doesn't have a bike anymore thanks to mom and pop. Thank goodness I'm too old now for such stupidity...:thumbsup:

Unfortunately you can't buy intelligence :banghead:

Poor choice of gear, this is what the results look when it goes bad. Free country good luck to the rider.

Mybusaacc.jpg

mybusaacc5.jpg

Mybusaacc4.jpg

Maybe his legs don't get cold, but wearing a pair of shorts while riding in 45 degree weather is pretty stupid.

This morning I saw a couple on a cruiser and they both had leather jackets & lids but both were sportin slippers, they did have crew socks on too so I guess they'll be ok.

slippers.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the same thing while stationed in Hawaii. Riders with tank tops, surfer shorts, flip flops, and of course a baseball cap turned backwards to prevent drag. Organ donors comin.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back