Salvageable?

Corbin seat $150-$200
Hump $100
Full exhaust $300
Tank $200
Tail $100
Engine $1200
Just rough estimates on things you could easily get rid of, should you decide not to fix it.
But $500 to $1000 is a great deal on that bike. You could probably fix it for around $1500 in used parts, assuming you find nothing major bent. If the swingarm is tweaked(good possibility)you can buy them for $100 to $150 or less all day. Tons of leftovers around off stretched bikes. Used stock wheels are also cheap and easy to come by. You could probably find most of what you need here in the classifieds. Or print up a list of what you're sure you need and post it. Alot of folks here have stock stuff laying around that they'll sell pretty cheap. Go for it, it's a great deal!

that right side mirror is not broken, i thought the same thing but it popped right back into place like the tow truck driver knocked it foreward.

im not gonna get it just to sell the whole heap for 600 sorry, but yeah i think ill go for it, it also has a power commander and comes with a jacket, rear corbin seat to match the front, the hayabusa bike cover, front and rear stands, stock seats, and a set of oem brakes.

i think i will go for it, the worse that can happen is selling the parts and maybe make enough to pay for most of another private party. ill post pics when i take the plastics off.

go for it!!

parts are cheap..as long as the motor cases aren't broke or the frame bent or cracked..its a easy fix!!

And to the Guy that got offered to buy his 08 back for $1800!!!man I would of went for it!!You could of sold the motor alone for more than that!!

here in CT they always take the bike and never offer it and if they do for more than its worth!!!!!

that right side mirror is not broken, i thought the same thing but it popped right back into place like the tow truck driver knocked it foreward.

im not gonna get it just to sell the whole heap for 600 sorry, but yeah i think ill go for it, it also has a power commander and comes with a jacket, rear corbin seat to match the front, the hayabusa bike cover, front and rear stands, stock seats, and a set of oem brakes.

i think i will go for it, the worse that can happen is selling the parts and maybe make enough to pay for most of another private party. ill post pics when i take the plastics off.

Those parts alone would bring you $500. You'll either make a very nice profit parting it out, or have a good Busa for cheap. DO IT!!!

I would buy it and make a track bike out of her. All parts are easily found on the net. If you don't want her i'll definitely take it.

Back