R1/7 pics

Prezzo

Registered
Just thought id show pics of my R1/7 buiolt for the 200 Isle of man TT

pauls_bike_3.jpg

Cost to build aprox $50.000 I picked it up in 2000 for $ 23.000 it was most likely to be the fastest R1 in england without nos or turbo just straight tuned and usual mods

that's awesome! did you run the Isle Of Man with it? I'd LOVE to do that, but I just don't see that happening with THIS lifetime. did you get a Busa now? I'm not keeping up with all the new people here... ;)

Kick a$$, how many times have you raced the TT? Have you ever met David Jefferies. After watching the 2000 TT, it has always been on my list of places I want to go see before my time comes. Sweet ride,is it 1000 stock or Formula Unlimited? Alot of people in the states don't even know about the TT, when is the next one? Thanks for sharing,keep us posted, Cheers
bowdown.gif

that's awesome!  did you run the Isle Of Man with it?  I'd LOVE to do that, but I just don't see that happening with THIS lifetime.  did you get a Busa now?  I'm not keeping up with all the new people here...  ;)
No I am too young to die. its the most dangerous course in the world

Pick my 08 up next week.

Kick a$$, how many times have you raced the TT? Have you ever met David Jefferies. After watching the 2000 TT, it has always been on my list of places I want to go see before my time comes. Sweet ride,is it 1000 stock or Formula Unlimited? Alot of people in the states don't even know about the TT, when is the next one? Thanks for sharing,keep us posted, Cheers
bowdown.gif
Never raced The TT cours. The bike was built for someone else but the TT was canceled in 200 because of foot and mouth.

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time with a bulge in my back pocket. so i bought it

sold it lsat year to a friend

Hes scared of it so its back up for sale at $8000

Many thanks, myself and several other members are huge fans of R1's,has to be one of the best handling bikes I've ever had. Heres a pic of my old '99/'01, yoshi carb kit and a bolt-on RS-3. Still wish I had it!

Blk_R1_011__Small_.jpg

DITTO. on the handling my R1/7 had better handling in comparison to the 06 R1 and thats 6 years of improvements from yammi I am just hoping that I get the same buzz on a busa

heh.... busa is bulkier, but you'll likely forget that after a couple of full pinned throuttle twists over 5 gears ;)

far as riding the Isle of Man... only when you have stared death square in the face can you claim to have lived FULLY.
biggrin.gif

Back