Power Commander III usb on Windows 7?

Blake051300

Registered
Does anybody know if the Dynojet Power commander software will work on a laptop running windows 7. From what it looks like I'm guessing no. I bought the PC3 usb from a guy and downloaded the software from the Dynojet website. It's not recognizing that a PC3 is connected and the serial number doesn't come up. Anyone have experience with this??

I put it on my little laptop running windows 7 and didn't have any issues, I even had to download all the maps because I lost the disc it came with. Try rebooting the computer if you already haven't done that. Other than that I can't explain it. Or try reinstalling the software. Sorry

Is the Power commander on the bike yet?
If not the computer will not recognize the pc until it is powered up!

One more question. The serial number shows up but It won't display any of the map information. Does it need to be running for this to show or can you view the map without running. Not that its a big deal but I bought it used and I'm just trying to verify that all is well before to much time passes. (No I cant run it yet it's in pieces with the turbo system partially installed.

Bring up the screen and I think you have to import map or open map and it should bring it up for you too see

Back