post up a KWIK "awesome wife/husband

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
ok.....tonight.....

I'm in the computer room typin' this bullshid to you....

I get to feelin' a little hungry.....

Outa the blue comes my little house-mouse carryin' a chef salad,a buka. an' a beer .

The salad has lettuce,carrot,celery,tomato,cucummber,bar-b-Q chicken,hard-boiled egg,bacon,cheddar,Edam,mozerella......
with a pouring of creamy ranch an' gorgonzola dressing.

the beer.....its a "Bushmans"....very cool Austrailian lager.

the Buka.....welll, what else could it be.... giant Luxardo.

anyway....thats my "Thursday"......

O ya, did I mention we golfed 9 holes,hit the range, an' ordered Hayabusa parts at the local dealer....

an' my wallet hasn't changed in thickness.....

She's hot.....an' you cant have her........

1.jpg

Your a lucky man.. don't let that one get away!!

BTW.. love that blk-n-wht photo! Very vintage..very nice!
cool.gif

My my my....it seems da Rubba has quite a way with da ladies!

Lookin pretty good, Rubbah....oh yeah, and that bike and vette look pretty nice too.
wink.gif

Advocate

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:12.38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My my my....it seems da Rubba has quite a way with da ladies!

Lookin pretty good, Rubbah....oh yeah, and that bike and vette look pretty nice too.   [/QUOTE]

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Thatz my boy the Unda Cova Luva Rubba Pimpn real game there.</span></span>

ok.....tonight.....

I'm in the computer room typin' this bullshid to you....

I get to feelin' a little hungry.....

Outa the blue comes my little house-mouse carryin' a chef salad,a buka. an' a beer .

The salad has lettuce,carrot,celery,tomato,cucummber,bar-b-Q chicken,hard-boiled egg,bacon,cheddar,Edam,mozerella......
    with a pouring of creamy ranch an' gorgonzola dressing.

the beer.....its a "Bushmans"....very cool Austrailian lager.

the Buka.....welll,   what else could it be.... giant Luxardo.

anyway....thats my "Thursday"......

O ya, did I mention we golfed 9 holes,hit the range, an' ordered Hayabusa parts at the local dealer....

an' my wallet hasn't changed in thickness.....

She's hot.....an' you cant have her........
Very nice, and yes she is hot. Since I can not have her can I borrow her every once and a while.
biggrin.gif

I am sure you 2 will have a long and happy mariage.

About Damn time we see some "House Mouse" Shots Rubbah... Very Nice... You've been holding out on us though... Whats up with the Sweet Vette?

-Let's see, things are getting interesting in the Rev's household. The wife as of Last weekend is looking for a new Actuarial Consulting job. She is still employeed here but it's time for a change. Good news is she kicks ass, example? She posts a resume on Monster Last Friday evening, On Tuesday she has 5 hits, which led to 3 phone interviews and those have developed into 3 Interviews. ANYWAY... Point is she might be finally getting my ass the Fug outta Florida...

Right now the re-location options are Seattle (Good), Portland (Good), and Denver (SCHWEET)... It would fuggin rock if I could get back home...That's the coolest thing she has done in awhile...

-RSD, I'll be looking for a hug when I get off the Ferry....If I am living in Seattle... And the rest of you Seattle/Portland/Canada folks...

But I am rooting for Denver... I miss home, I miss the 7'k Air, I miss fresh water... I miss cool evening rides... OK OK OK Enough...

Otherwise, Just bought me the bike, the house, she feeds me regularly, and most importantly... She lets me do whatever the hell I wanna do. Whatever that may be. Modifying the bike, going out with the guys, going out with the girls, whatever... In fact when she leaves town on business for a week or two, mostly I just get bored and lonely... There isn't anything I "Get to Do" while the Wife is away that I don't do anyway...

That's why my wench rocks...
smile.gif

About Damn time we see some "House Mouse" Shots Rubbah...  Very Nice...   You've been holding out on us though...  Whats up with the Sweet Vette?  

-Let's see, things are getting interesting in the Rev's household.  The wife as of Last weekend is looking for a new Actuarial Consulting job.  She is still employeed here but it's time for a change.  Good news is she kicks ass, example?  She posts a resume on Monster Last Friday evening, On Tuesday she has 5 hits, which led to 3 phone interviews and those have developed into 3 Interviews.  ANYWAY...  Point is she might be finally getting my ass the Fug outta Florida...  

Right now the re-location options are Seattle (Good), Portland (Good), and Denver (SCHWEET)...  It would fuggin rock if I could get back home...That's the coolest thing she has done in awhile...

-RSD, I'll be looking for a hug when I get off the Ferry....If I am living in Seattle...  And the rest of you Seattle/Portland/Canada folks...

But I am rooting for Denver... I miss home, I miss the 7'k Air, I miss fresh water...  I miss cool evening rides... OK OK OK Enough...

Otherwise, Just bought me the bike, the house, she feeds me regularly, and most importantly...  She lets me do whatever the hell I wanna do.  Whatever that may be.  Modifying the bike, going out with the guys, going out with the girls, whatever...  In fact when she leaves town on business for a week or two, mostly I just get bored and lonely...  There isn't anything I "Get to Do" while the Wife is away that I don't do anyway...  

That's why my wench rocks...  
smile.gif
Damn that's cool if yer in Seattle Rev.
I think Pac is movin there too!!
Keep us up top speed on this.
Oh yeah.....remember that BBQ at Rev's idea ya had months back.............gonna be reality now hey??

RSD...you're spoiled rotten!  
tounge.gif

And yes, the guys are jealous!  
laugh.gif
I am NOT jealous...
His wife does it one time... makes it a big deal...
My wife does that (and more!) EVERY day!!!

I am one truly spoiled dude!!!

Rubba says Have a good 1...

I say I have the BEST one.

Raider
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1022"|1091990021 -->

You know you don't deserve her, but you must be doing something right.
smile.gif

Back